Roth Potter

Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard

8 hours ago, HossC said:

For no good reason, the word "anthropomorphism" popped in to my head while I was out shopping. I hope it's fancy enough for you, Roger.

For no good reason the word arachnophobic popped into my head while I was on a website today. 

18 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

For no good reason the word arachnophobic popped into my head while I was on a website today. 

I'll have to look that one up in Webster's Dictionary, Roger ;).

Wow...took me a couple weeks to look through all of those photos.  I saw some questions asked that I was going to respond to, but they were from years ago and didn't bother.  lol.   

Edited by Wakko

16 hours ago, Wakko said:

I saw some questions asked that I was going to respond to, but they were from years ago and didn't bother.  lol.   

If no one's answered them, feel free to respond.

It's easy to imagine that all questions about Dukes must've been asked and answered by now, but new members like yourself always prove that wrong :).

None of them were that important...one that strikes my memory is someone noticing something attached to a leaf spring and not realizing it was the standard helper spring that was added to many of the Generals.  I've seen them more on the jump cars than hero cars. 

If I get REALLY bored at work I'll go through the whole thread again.  :)

I've got a reunion special for today.

Everyone must remember this jump right?
8838936893_c5f0d6d8fc_o.gif
This is pretty certain the same car. Look at how the pushbar went forward and how the grille is hanging together with the rear damage and missing bumperettes.
42211227185_7b334467e9_o.jpg
Not sure what happened with the wipers though noR the license plate, which was mounted in a rather odd position too.

And now three pictures from the 1997 movie. From a pretty familiar location! See if you know where and what.
43115949981_6bde6b36bd_o.jpg

42397415494_4ff5f78fc0_o.jpg

42211227055_e82e8e0659_o.jpg

Edited by Roth Potter
Typo

I've not been actively posting in this thread but there are a some ones I have not posted yet. Which will be posted eventually.

That was the good news over. The website where I have been hosting all these pictures will be limiting my account to 1000 picture and beginning of Februari will be removing the oldest ones till I am at 1000 pictures. I have 3200 pictures on there and 1900 Dukes behind the scenes pictures, so thats quite a big chunk.

I will be posting a lot of them again when I have access to the new host, not just to get the thread kickstarted but to conserve them on here again.

If there's any pictures you specifically wanna see, tag me and I'll look what i can do once its up and running.