Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard

16Mag3.jpg~original

Coy, Bo, Vance and Luke inside the Duke farm kitchen.

what would the 16 stand for? page 16 of a magazine?

It's a picture from 16 Magazine, which, according to its Wikipedia page, was a celebrity magazine aimed at nine- to 12-year-old girls.

I couldn't find an issue late enough to have included Chris and Byron, but here's two covers from Dukes related issues (neither had inside pages available):

16Mag1.jpg

Ebay

Here's an inside page from the June 1982 issue which had Scott Baio on the cover:

16Mag2.jpg

Ebay

16 is a weird name for a megazine aimed at 9 to 12 year old girls. I wish I could see those behind the scenes from that megazine. :cry:

:D Ila

9824546576_aea94294c9_o.jpg

I won't tell you from which episode this would be.

9824614933_5fa0315e45_o.jpg

I think this is in the alley next to be bank but I ain't sure at all, it's not clear enough. But dark like an alley.

9824614503_08f1deda50_o.jpg

Enos and his trademark smile. :D

9824508944_7b80ec1a91_o.jpg

Definitely from '10 Million Dollar Sheriff'.

Totally Enos, that sweet and dreamy smile... I bet he's looking at Daisy, LOL.

That's what I thought as well! :D But I didn't want to offend any women.

9843500553_516c914148_o.jpg

This is in New York street, but I forgot the Episode name.

I don't recognize the signature. It could be from the man on the left in the picture.

9843500563_c27f8c7cda_o.jpg

My first thought of this picture was that is might be the stunt car used to jump through that tree.. It looks a lot like that area.

9843400564_4a2240baf2_o.jpg

A common scene in Hazzard County. :D

9843423275_632fe83a66_o.jpg

No. These people are not Bo, Daisy and Luke.

This is in New York street, but I forgot the Episode name.

I don't recognize the signature. It could be from the man on the left in the picture.

Pruitts Printing was actually in the middle of French Street. It appeared in 'Mrs. Daisy Hogg' at the start of season 4. I don't recognize the signature either, but the man on the left is Mr. Pruitt, played by Hank Underwood, so it's not his.

I don't recognize the signature.

Could it be Tom Wopat? Although the first word looks like "Jam", I thought it might be "Tom", and it is signed on Tom's side of the photo. When I did a Google image search for his autograph, I found that it varied quite a bit. Here's a few examples that all claim to be genuine:

TomAutograph.jpg

Thanks for clearing up the location Hoss.

Looking at it now I think your right about Tom's signature.

9861955623_4239801a05_o.jpg

I wonder why 'Coy & Vance' is twice at the bottom.

9861955593_162cdde821_o.jpg

I seen that top before, but I though it was with shorts instead of longer jeans.

9861955383_afccf6c8cf_o.jpg

I don't remember ever seeing this building in Hazzard nor heard of the name. My first guess was the 'Mel is Hogg-Tied' episode of Alice, but Enos was with Boss to that place. not Cletus.

9861955403_2301031374_o.jpg

Yup, it's Denver Pyle on an air boat. I forgot the episode name but i'm sure it was an episode where some returning thief's searched for their stolen money and kidnapped Daisy when she found out.

9861955623_4239801a05_o.jpg

I wonder why 'Coy & Vance' is twice at the bottom.

I think you've been caught out by those pesky Canadians again :). The information is in English and French (see "Pieces/Pièces" at the top). It just happens that the title of this jigsaw is the same in both languages (try saying the second one with a French accent ;)). It makes more sense with the one below:

DukesJigsaw.jpg

9861955383_afccf6c8cf_o.jpg

I don't remember ever seeing this building in Hazzard nor heard of the name. My first guess was the 'Mel is Hogg-Tied' episode of Alice, but Enos was with Boss to that place. not Cletus.

There are Coca-Cola signs on either side of the main sign, so it can't have been on Dukes. There also seems to be a picture of Flash on the window next to Rick. This made me curious, so after a bit of Googling, I found this in an article about Hazard, KY:

Nestled in a wooded valley in the heart of Appalachian coal country, tiny (pop. 5,500) Hazard, Ky. hardly seems the kind of place whose "Black Gold Festival" would attract some 80,000 people from as far away as Chicago and Florida and cause traffic jams three miles long. Capitalizing on the name similarity, they invited the stars of CBS's smash The Dukes of Hazzard to participate. Nobody noticed the absence of "Duke" boys Tom Wopat and John Schneider, because Catherine (Daisy) Bach, Sorrell (Boss Hogg) Booke, Rick (Cletus) Hurst and James (Sheriff Rosco) Best enthusiastically winged in.

So far, the TV show's impact on Hazard is best represented by the local pool hall, which was rechristened "Boss Hogg's Place" 18 months ago and decorated with life-size drawings of Boss and Rosco. "Business went up 40 percent right away," reports owner Reenie Feltner. Entering for the first time, Booke proclaimed, "Seems like a place befitting my style."

You can see the whole article here.

When I went looking for pictures, I came across this great video of the event. I think you're gonna like it :).

9883598114_fdeab9d16f_o.jpg

This must be from early in the show.

9883700263_01f814c050_o.jpg

My first behind the scenes picture of Jeff Altman. Gotta find one of Dick Sargent.

I haven't got a clue on where this could be, but I think it's somewhere on Midwest Street.

9883597736_c40197806e_o.jpg

Another shot of the Daisy photo shoot, in my opinion is the other picture better though.

9883589125_59e9637249_o.jpg

Picture from Ebay.

Her most photographed clothes from 'And in This Corner, Luke Duke'.

I wonder in front of which house this would be, I guess it is the Boarding House.

The Jeff Altman picture looks like it was taken during the filming of 'The Revenge of Hughie Hogg', although I'm not sure of the location. The Hazzard Picture Palace had red curtains, but that's only a guess.

I think the Daisy picture was taken outside the house to the left of Boss's house, which was used as a boarding house in 'Enos's Last Chance'. The more usual boarding house was directly opposite.

Hoss, that side of the street almost has no good pictures So I had to make a guess and as far as I know the boarding house is extravagant like containing the windows in the picture. But I don't know much of the house you think it is so yes it could be that one too.

Thanks for the compliments TheGeneral01 and Ila. :D

9904937223_d12ac60b82_o.jpg

I can't find much about this but Tom is Wopat's full first name? or is it Thomas?

9904937243_2907d1173b_o.jpg

I got some pictures posted of this shoot but this seems to be a failed picture as Tom isn't smiling to the camera. I would've expected them to delete this picture.

9904824036_fe0243ac86_o.jpg

Right into the Hazzard Car Wash. I think this is season 2, 3 or 4. Big pond so I don't expect it to be Valencia Oaks.

9905019373_8f280d6ba9_o.jpg

Thelma Claire 'T.C.' Rogers with the Dukes. I don't remember seeing that ball hanging there on the show. This is the Police Station entrance I believe.

Hoss, that side of the street almost has no good pictures So I had to make a guess and as far as I know the boarding house is extravagant like containing the windows in the picture. But I don't know much of the house you think it is so yes it could be that one too.

There's a better picture of that house in the Hazzard Square thread, showing how it appeared in 'Gilmore Girls' - see it here (second picture). The window in question is the one just above the "Antiques" sign.

I can't find much about this but Tom is Wopat's full first name? or is it Thomas?

IMDb lists his name as "Thomas S. Wopat". Then I found a site that listed his full name as "Thomas Stephen Wopat", but it looks like they misspelled his middle name, and it should be "Thomas Steven Wopat". The New York Times have it spelled that way in this listing.

Thanks Hoss! I'm convinced now about the place of the chair. also thank you for finding out Tom's full name. :)

9922731835_392be0cebc_o.jpg

This is the first time I see that the Georgia Duke farm has 2 barns.

9922796984_8ee2b77cdb_o.jpg

During filming of 'One-armed Bandits'.

9922750346_619d63966a_o.jpg

In front of the main entrance of the Duke farm.

9922731825_b3aee0fa4e_o.jpg

Coy with his trademark expression, though I don't know what he is expressing. worrying?

9940253566_c3215c0e89_o.jpg

Whats Enos doing locked up for? Luckily he found a way to escape.

It's from "Enos Strate to the top" :) Great episode, with the best Enos-Rosco scene ever (when Rosco says Enos goodbye at the end of the episode). I think I know every scene and frame taken from episodes having Enos as main character, :innocent:

I LOVE this thread!!!! These pictures recall me Hazzard as it was and why I've loved it so much (especially sweet Enos :oops:).