Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard

After finding the TV Guide cover the other night, I discovered there were more with Dukes covers (Roth has already posted one here). All images are originally from Ebay, but most have been resized, color-corrected, distorted or tweaked in some way.

TVGuide2.jpg

TVGuide1.jpg

And of course, the stars were popular with the teen magazines in the '80s. I can't believe how many also featured Leif Garrett. I think he only had one hit in the UK ('I Was Made for Dancing'), but he was obviously more popular in the US.

TeenLife.jpg

SuperMag.jpg

Finally, some promos. The first is obviously for 'The Great Santa Clause Chase', originally shown on December 19, 1980. The Dallas episode is 'Trouble at Ewing 23'.

DukesPromo1.jpg

Here's one from the Coy and Vance era - it looks like 'Vance's Lady' from November 5, 1982.

DukesPromo2.jpg

Roth has already posted a smaller version of this Alice promo, but I thought this larger one was worth posting too.

AlicePromo.jpg

Roth, I had a go at color-correcting one of the images you posted the other day.

CindyWillisPic.jpg

Hoss, nice fronts and promos!

Thanks Roger, I don't want to make you think I earned all the thanks myself. Other people have posted pictures too, but I just can't let a compliment go by unnoticed.

Hoss, thank you for recoloring that one picture. But i still can't find anything Dukes on there beside the Hazzard sheriff's jacket.

Only other thing I see the the guy sitting most left on the stairs. He looks a lot like the thief in 'The Big Heist', Though older.

Hoss, thank you for recoloring that one picture. But i still can't find anything Dukes on there beside the Hazzard sheriff's jacket. Only other thing I see the the guy sitting most left on the stairs. He looks a lot like the thief in 'The Big Heist', Though older.

I was hoping that recoloring the picture may help to identify the people in it, but I still don't recognize them.

Here's part of an interview with John that I've just finished tweaking. I had to distort the image and play with the contrast to make it more readable. It comes from the TV Guide above that has the headline "Doctors on TV: How Good Is Their Advice?". I don't recognize this photoshoot from any of the previously posted images.

TVGuide3.jpg

9527246542_50a83842a6_o.jpg

Just like old times. :p

9524461585_ac82f91b9d_o.jpg

I believe that this is the episode where Boss Hogg and Thelma Claire Rogers go battle against each other to get an important county job. I think it was something which included probation officer.

I forgot the Episode name. :-?

9527246510_63726ef4c9_o.jpg

This must be from just after the Georgia episodes.

9527246486_6e1c0724f2_o.jpg

Mr. Davenport and Mr. duke.

9524461585_ac82f91b9d_o.jpg

I believe that this is the episode where Boss Hogg and Thelma Claire Rogers go battle against each other to get an important county job. I think it was something which included probation officer.

I forgot the Episode name. :-?

Thelma Claire (T.C.) Rogers was in 'People's Choice' in season 2. She won the post of Supervisory Administrator of Hazzard County (which included control of Bo and Luke's probation), and then disappeared!

I still don't understand why she left, but it was a great episode. Would have been great if she was their probation officer for atleast another episode, but I guess like most other Hazzard folk they were only supposed to be in one episode.

9533466294_8ed8df1196_o.jpg

John and tom with Reunion GL2.

9533466406_0648ddab37_o.jpg

Beauregard Duke and Sheriff Rosco Purvis Coltrane. Bo looked better in Reunion 2 if i'm honest, same goes for Luke.

9533466752_af953ba04c_o.jpg

Can you spot what they forgot in this picture? it ain't the missing 99% of Daisy's jeans.

9533466946_c8117282df_o.png

Dukes on set.

Thank you Roger, I appreciate it.

9548224033_6bdd256704_o.jpg

Everyone is laughing, except Flash. She was so fast the camera didn't catch her. :(

9548224011_b30926f34f_o.jpg

The picture explains itself, no need for me to comment on it.

9548223965_218ffab355_o.jpg

Waylon Jennings and Johnny Cash with the General Lee. My best guess is that this is during the release of Johnny's song 'The General Lee'. It doesn't look very festive though.

9551012026_92e0bba327_o.jpg

Jefferson Davis Hogg and his wife, Lulu Coltrane-Hogg.

9558916624_3107d60031_o.jpg

Beauregard Duke.

9558916604_91b99e6776_o.jpg

From filming of 'Undercover Dukes'.

9558916598_37ee3af17f_o.jpg

Bo Celebrating a race win. My best guess is that this is a picture taken to be framed and be hung up inside the Duke Farm.

9558916582_cc058b7c13_o.jpg

Abraham Lincoln Hogg in front of a building. I think this is taken in Western Street but I can't seem to connect the dots on this one. Burlington Freight Office means its part of a train station I guess.

9558916582_cc058b7c13_o.jpg

Abraham Lincoln Hogg in front of a building. I think this is taken in Western Street but I can't seem to connect the dots on this one. Burlington Freight Office means its part of a train station I guess.

My guess would be the southern end of Laramie Street. I can't find a screengrab taken at the same angle, but the arched window details on the left look the same to me. The picture below is from 'Hazzard in Hollywood', ie. filmed nearly 20 years later.

Laramie1HiH.jpg

Thanks i1976.

I don't want to discriminate your name or anything but do you have a more 'regular' name? Because when I say "Thank you i1976" I feel like i'm talking to a cleverbot. I like to talk to people, not a cleverbot. Sorry if I offended you.

There is so much text with these images I won't comment on them all.

9570170573_7c47a3f753_o.jpg

9570170681_a8b4cabb23_o.jpg

9570170591_f6b594a9d7_o.jpg

Wrong rims and the number ain't so good either. :( Though I would do a lot to get my hands on any Charger.

9572966774_ee149b6a57_o.jpg

Thanks i1976.

I don't want to discriminate your name or anything but do you have a more 'regular' name? Because when I say "Thank you i1976" I feel like i'm talking to a cleverbot. I like to talk to people, not a cleverbot. Sorry if I offended you.

OK, call me Ila.

And no.. you didn't offend me.... especially since I don't know what "cleverbot" means, LOL.

9576755619_7af2600ef3_o.jpg

Really smart wearing such a nice hat while fixing the engine.

9576755693_f3a50733e9_o.jpg

I can't figure out where this was taken. Looking at it i'd say the stage for Enos his room redesigned as it definitively ain't Cooter's Garage nor the Duke farm.

9576755463_321fd41b97_o.jpg

I believe this is a table mat. Funnily enough we use the term placemat for it in dutch which we even pronounce as an english word.

9579544958_1f8f8c91d2_o.jpg

The old Dukes.

9576755619_7af2600ef3_o.jpg

Really smart wearing such a nice hat while fixing the engine.

I wonder why they painted out the R/T badge but left the Charger logo.

I spotted the following picture recently when I was researching a question for the trivia thread. The picture comes from the New Georgia Encyclopedia and shows filming in Covington. I have emailed them about their inaccurate caption (it mentions "the Duke brothers' muscle car"), but so far they haven't changed it.

Covington.jpg

Just for comparison, here's a black and white picture that Roth posted earlier in this thread. I think that's Uncle Jesse's original 1968 F100 Flareside parked outside the Newton County Courthouse. That might even be Uncle Jesse at its rear corner.

2vueh46.jpg

9586705896_9bb9400ee7_o.png

Catherine wore this shirt ones on Dukes so it is a Dukes of Hazzard picture, there are no other referrences though. :-?

I guess this was a poster.

9583915301_6fe5d0c409_o.jpg

Rosco Purvis Coltrane, Mama Josephine Max and Cletus Hogg.

9586705722_d74817c920_o.jpg

Reunion GL1 in action. This was the only Reunion General Lee to have been featured on the series, it is said that it first appeared in season 2 and used throughout the show as a close-up car for shots under the hood.

9583915191_3d2328a0d9_o.jpg

Catherine on set of a Reunion movie. I think it is Reunion 2 as I see a tent in the background, thats would indicate it is taken at the Warner Brothers Backlot at the campsite.

9586705896_9bb9400ee7_o.png

Catherine wore this shirt ones on Dukes so it is a Dukes of Hazzard picture, there are no other referrences though. :-?

I guess this was a poster.

In "A close call for Daisy" there's a similar (or the same?) picture, and a lot of other pictures too, stuck on a mirror at the Boarding House, at Enos' place. I should have a check. Good pictures... on that mirror :)

Thank you Ila!

I found what you meant and tried to reconstruct the mirror with 4 screencaps. This is what I got.

9587478473_bd8db6e03e_o.jpg

Notice the picture on the top right is the same as the one hanging diagonal but cut up. I believe I had this picture posted aswell some time ago but I can't seem to find it. :-?

For the original screencaps take a look at my Flickr page.

Here's a comparison of Daisy with the horse.

9590582832_9e8d1ff550_o.jpg

The picture in the under right corner of the mirror is this one.

9587845457_52febb88a5_o.jpg

This is from the same photoshoot as the one above.

9590582818_8eee2d980c_o.jpg

I can't seem to find the other behind the scenes pictures. the ones I want to find the most are the ones on the right (above the one with Daisy in the General Lee)