Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard

I just can't say it enough.....

this is my favorite thread.....

thanks again....and again...and again!

It's the SAME for me, Roger. Uh, HossC's threads too are great (for example the one 'bout Hazzard's square).

It's a bit sad no other member of the site says anything about this GREAT thread, but, as I've already said, if there's something I understood, along these years, it's that people's esteem and appreciation is not a matter of answers' number (and this thread has TONS of views, no matter how many people are taking part with their words... a LOT of people are viewing it... and I promoted it on my "Enos Strate devoted page" on FB, to catch more people).

It's the SAME for me, Roger. Uh, HossC's threads too are great (for example the one 'bout Hazzard's square).

Thanks for your comments. I'm sure Hazzard Square used to be Roger's favorite thread - he's so fickle ;).

9023577840_9684a65253_o.jpg

I never cared much for the guy on the right. I always thought his acting was a little wooden :).

It's a bit sad no other member of the site says anything about this GREAT thread, but, as I've already said, if there's something I understood, along these years, it's that people's esteem and appreciation is not a matter of answers' number (and this thread has TONS of views, no matter how many people are taking part with their words... a LOT of people are viewing it... and I promoted it on my "Enos Strate devoted page" on FB, to catch more people).

Now I know the forum better i found out about the views, And i can't thank you guys enough for looking through it. Even if you do not comment.

I never cared much for the guy on the right. I always thought his acting was a little wooden :).

Yeah, and he didn't speak loud enough either. :p

9035161593_6cb61c0fe5_o.jpg

9035161553_6258f8a11b_o.jpg

9035161509_ac7ec4d470_o.jpg

9035161565_e39f73d69b_o.jpg

Thank you for the contributions CDoherty. especially the one from Tommy Sarmento's workshop is very nice! :D

9078221632_ecdcc1608c_o.jpg

This is a Dukesfest rare picture, if i'm right its the jump where they flipped the General. so it must have been an early Dukesfest.

9078221970_f2c42aca5d_o.png

9078221654_78be493a06_o.jpg

9078221986_949fc20143_o.jpg

I believe this is from the 2005 movie where they jump the General Lee in Atlanta onto the freeway.

GREAT!!

I want MORE.... and more... and more!!!!!

Every time I saw these pictures my fingers burn for the desire to write. New pictures mean a new explosion of creativity, to me, 'cause it's like a new and pleasant diving into the show (and characters). THANK YOU!!!