Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard

GREAT job, Roth. GREAT!!!

I can't help but keep on saying you're doin' a great thing.

I don't know if Admins are planning to collect these pictures somewhere in the Gallery (in order not to lose them, in the future when maybe this thread will be scattered between various threads, no more at the top of the page... even if I hope this thread is goin' to be on the top for a LOOOONG time).

These pictures deserve a honorable place.

thank you i1976, I really appreciate it because sometimes I have the idea i'm doing it for nothing. but thats probably because most people look through it but don't react, and I can't see the amount of views. :cry:

But don't worry about the fact that it will be scattered between all the other threads, I still have a 100 pictures to post and I expect it to become more. :)

2wn1wjs.jpg

2kh5vo.jpg

b4dpvl.jpg

6o20sk.jpg

thank you i1976, I really appreciate it because sometimes I have the idea i'm doing it for nothing. but thats probably because most people look through it but don't react, and I can't see the amount of views. :cry:

But don't worry about the fact that it will be scattered between all the other threads, I still have a 100 pictures to post and I expect it to become more. :)

Glad you have so many pictures to post :D

Doin' it for NOTHING??? Are you kidding? I think this is one of the thread most read, no, I'm SURE this is the thread most read.

About people not reacting... now, if there's something I've understood, as a fanfic writer, is that there are a LOT of people who read fanfics but don't review, and I've learnt to be content to know there are people liking my stories (I'm surprised to notice people reading oldest stories beside my new ones, again again and again) even if they don't show me what they think. Shy people? :-?

Looking at these pictures I'm noticing how much John changed along the series ('cause probably he was very young when DOH started, and it's normal changing so much at that age). I prefer him in the last series, more mature, more man and less "boy". :wink:

Cathy... Cathy is always beautiful... what a gorgeous woman, I LOVE her smile (no surprising Enos loved Daisy, 8-)). People (uh, men) usually look at her body, but I think she has a really sweet and genuine smile... and beautiful hazel-green eyes.

Looking at these pictures I'm noticing how much John changed along the series ('cause probably he was very young when DOH started, and it's normal changing so much at that age). I prefer him in the last series, more mature, more man and less "boy". :wink:

Cathy... Cathy is always beautiful... what a gorgeous woman, I LOVE her smile (no surprising Enos loved Daisy, 8-)). People (uh, men) usually look at her body, but I think she has a really sweet and genuine smile... and beautiful hazel-green eyes.

John was 18 when they started filming. I too liked him more in the later seasons, if I have to be really honest with you he looks better now then when they started filming Dukes.

8823585724_813341fc35_o.jpg

8823620820_dfaa9a4a5f_o.jpg

8823585760_9cea8bbb62_o.jpg

8823585748_f4fe38e364_o.jpg

8875084563_84fc77bf04_o.jpg

8875084465_70a7c2d96a_o.jpg

8875084345_2a1fcbedd8_o.jpg

8875084575_80912ea9dc_o.jpg

When I found these images on the internet I found out greenjeepwrangler is an Ebay user, he has for sale a set of over 1000 behind the scenes pictures for 450 dollars. Unfortunatly I don't live in the USA so i cannot buy them. :cry:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Dukes-of-Hazzard-Photo-Collection-/300910900552?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item460faff548

Edited by Roth Potter

I think these pictures are really precious. A precious gift to this Forum, and I'm not saying it just to please you, but 'cause I really think it. (I'm not the kind of person who "lies" for convenience... I say what I feel and what I think, sincerly, or I don't say anything :roll:).

And sincerly I repeat: keep up the great work, 'cause this is the thread read the most!!!! YEAHHHH.

Hey... have you Sonny's pictures??? :p