Luke Duke's Birthday Surprize

Today is a special day folks on account of it is Luke Dukes Birthday

unfortunately Luke's big day is gonna have a rain cloud hanging over it

on account of their is a threat of a Hurricane coming to Hazzard.

Meanwhile the boys was on their way to the Boars Nest to Celebrate when all of a sudden they heard the familiar sound of a police cruiser .

" Dang it don't Rosco know that it's your birthday !!". said Bo

" You better lose him I ain't about to spend my day in a jail cell". said Luke

" Okay hang on Cousin ". said Bo

So Bo let Rosco chase them until they got to Stix River then he lost him".

Once the boys was out of sight Rosco CB'd Daisy told her that unfortunately

he had lost the boys and they was on their way to the Boars Nest.

Daisy let everyone know that the surprize was off on account of Rosco

had lost the boys and they was on their way to the Boars Nest

" Well I guess we'll just have to hide until the boys get here ". said Enos

So everyone picked a hiding spot and waited for Bo and Luke to arrive.

The Boars Nest had a sign on the front that said closed for private party

and after Bo had managed to park the General Lee he and Luke got out

he told Luke to close his eyes and then he put a blindfold over him

and then they came in and everyone shouted " !!SURPRIZE"!!!.

Cue Anyone

Bo took off Luke's blindfold and when he saw everyone smiling and blowing whistles

he had totally thought no one knew that it was his birthday he sure was surprised .

" WOW thanks guys I can't believe that y'all acually remembered ". said Luke

" Well I almost let it slip last week when I gave you boys that ticket ". said Enos

" That's okay Enos your forgiven". said Luke

Well the party went on until late into the night their was music, drinking , dancing,.

Once the party had settled down some it was time for the cake and it had 28 candles.

" Okay Luke make a wish now ". said Bo

So Luke closed his eyes and thought , thought , and thought until he finally came to one.

And he blew out his candles and then the cake was served and once that was done

it was time to open the presents and Luke couldn't believe the amount of presents .

Bo's present to Luke was a Tell All Book about Richard Petty which Luke loved of course.

And Daisy gave him a picture of him and Bo from the day he won the boxing match.

Enos and Cletus gave him a jail free pass which made him laugh of course.

Last but not least was Uncle Jesse who gave a Luke a picture of Luke and his mama.

Luke had two tears forming in his eyes but he shook them off ".

" Thanks Y'all I really enjoyed the presents thanks for a great party ". said Luke

" Unfortunately this party is gonna end on a sour note and Hazzard maybe lost forever.

• 1 month later...

So after awhile the party kinda died down and Daisy gave the boys free beer on the house since it was Luke's birthday And he sure was enjoying his night he didn't want it to end.

Bo ended up winning and Luke lost not that he was aware on account of he had passed out .

" Well Cousin look's like I beat ya sorry you had to lose on your big day ". said Bo

' Uh.. Luke , Luke , you awake ?". asked Bo

" uh.. wa.. mmm, nice party (mumbled Luke). "

Bo figured that he was gonna need some help in getting Luke home so he asked Cooter if he could lend him a helping hand".

" Sure buddy I'll help you with Lukas Dukas ". said Cooter

So Cooter and Bo gently picked Luke up off the table and then he put him over Bo's shoulder and Bo carried him outside into the car Once he was outside he gently layed Luke into the passenger seat and then he climbed into the driver's seat and headed to the farm.

and as usual uncle Jesse was sitting up waiting for the boys to come in a little while he heard Dixie.

" Welcome back home boys so how was the party ?". asked Jesse

" It sure was fun but I think Luke here over did it some on accont of he is drunk as skunk ". said Bo

" Oh No well I guess you'll have to carry him into bed then Bo ". said Jesse

So Bo slowly managed to drag Luke out of the General Lee and he carried him into their bedroom and he stripped him to his boxers. Then he managed to cover Luke up with a blanket and then he climbed into his own bed and fell asleep also.

Early the next day Bo was the first to wake up and Luke was still in bed asleep so Bo figured he would let Luke sleep in since he had a big night and he figured he would go out and collect the eggs for Luke as a belated birthday present.

Bo couldn't help but notice that the sky was turning kinda dark and ugly and he figured he better hurry and finish getting the eggs buy the time he finished he got done Luke had woken up and he was dealing with a very bad hangover.

" Oh god my head is killing me what in the heck happend ?". asked Luke

" Well yesterday was your birthday or don't you remember ?". asked Bo

' Um.. . well to be honest cousin i don't really remember much about last night ." said Luke

Then an annoucement came over the radio and said that a big twister was headed for Hazzard and people should be prepared.

" Oh lord that'll destory the farm for sure we best get all the animals in their pens ". said Luke

" Well come on let's get to it ". said Bo

So the boys began to get all the animals in their pens when suddenly the wind started picking up and they was in trouble for sure.

To make matters worse one of the pigs had gotton loose and Luke ran after it thankfully he got it in time.

Uncle Jesse came out and asked the boys if one of them one be so kind as to pick Daisy up from the Boars Nest

Luke happily told Jesse that he would go go get her so he quick hopped into the General Lee and took off.

" No sooner did Luke arrive their but he realized that this was a bad idea but it was too late now so he went in and got Daisy and as they were driving back the storm had gotton really bad and Luke was getting really , really nervous.

" Daisy I don't like the looks of that cloud this is bad ". said Luke

Unfortunetly Luke was driving right into the path of the storm the twister picked the car up and swung it around like a little toy unfortunately it landed hard onto the ground Daisy thankfully wasn't hurt too bad but sadly Luke wasn't so lucky.

"!! Oh No LUKE, !! screamed Daisy

Luke unfortunately was bleeding , bruised , unfortunetly he was knocked out cold to boot".

Cue Anyone

Daisy was now in a mess she had to get Luke some help and quick on account of poor Luke looks more dead then alive to make matters worse a tree had fallen on top of the General trapping Luke inside which only made Daisy more nervous and fearful that Luke may not make it in time for help.

" Oh Luke .. hang on honey please ". begged Daisy

" Luke please wake up honey make some kinda sign " . said Daisy

Sadly Daisy received no reply and so she was now in a mess and had no clue how to get out of it .

Meanwhile over at the farm the Bo and Uncle Jesse was examining the damage at the farm from the twister it wasn't a pretty picture.

" lordy we sure got us some water damage Uncle Jesse and the barn is gonna take some work to getting back to normal.

" Where in the heck is Luke at he shoulda been back by now ". said Jesse

" I sure hope they didn't get caught up in the storm ". said Jesse

" Bo why don't you go out looking for him ?". asked Jesse

' Okay yes sir ". said Bo

So Bo hopped into Uncle Jesse's pick-up and he went out in search of Luke and Daisy little knowing that Jesse's fear came true.

Bo drove around for what seemed about half an hour while the wind was still blowing up a storm and a little rain was left over too

so far he was making out okay until he came upon what looked like a fallen tree laying on top of a car he didn't think much of it

until he saw Daisy standing on the side of the car waving her hands like crazy trying to get Bo's attention .

" So Bo pulled Jesse's pick -up over and he climbed out and he ran over to her and he could tell that she was really upset so he pulled her into a big hug and told her that everything was gonna be okay and then he asked her where Luke is .

" Oh Bo.. Luke's been hurt really bad he's trapped in the General and he's unconcious ".

So Bo walked over to the driver's side and when he saw the state Luke was in he tried putting on a brave face but it was hard and to make matter's worse he ain't got the a clue as how to help Luke.

Oh Luke ... please hang on cousin don't die on me ". said Bo

Luke's eyelids started fluttering which told Bo that Luke maybe trying come around .

" Luke, Luke, can you hear me ?". , asked Bo

Bo didn't quit he kept asking Luke to wake up and so he tried 3 more times and until finally he got a little moan out of him .

" Oh... my head what in the heck happend ?", asked Luke

" Well Luke you crashed the general into a tree cuz ". said Bo

'" Luke fought hard to not fall back to sleep but he could bearly keep his eyes open ".

" Luke come on now stay awake don't fall back to sleep ". said Bo

" Oh Bo I can't feel ... I can't feel my leg's ". said Luke

" Oh well I am so sorrry to hear that cousin hopefully you didn't hurt your spine. said Bo

Luke tried his best to stay awake but all of sudden he got a sharp pain in his head then it was light's out.

When Bo looked back at Luke he was unconcious once again and Bo tried his best to wake Luke but he just wouldn't wake up Bo checked for a pulse and thankfully he got one but it was a little weak and then he checked to see if Luke was breathing he was but it was a little shallow.

so then he ran over to Jesse's pick-up and he called an ambulance for Luke who was still hanging on.

" I think I'm gonna give the tree trimming people a call and have them come out and chop that tree down so's we can get Luke out.

It didn't take long for the tree trimmer's to chop that big o'l tree down to kindling wood and then once that was done the EMT's got to work on getting Luke out of the general they had to unfortunately bust down the General's passenger side door in order to get Luke out and once Luke spilled out they loaded him onto the portable strecher they brought with them to use in cases like this.

As one of the emt's was checking to see if Luke was breathing Bo figured he'd ask him if Luke was still alive ".

" Yes he is for now but if we don't get him to the hospital soon he is gonna die". said Randy

Luke was so pale and so still, not moving or responding in anyway as the emt layed him onto the portable strecher .

Once they got him into the ambulance they put an oxygen mask over his nose , mouth , started an IV on him to help any bloodloss.

As Bo, Daisy stood by and watched the ambulance pull away they prayed that Luke would survive this ordeal .

Cue country girl

• 4 weeks later...

Daisy was now in a mess she had to get Luke some help and quick on account of poor Luke looks more dead then alive to make matters worse a tree had fallen on top of the General trapping Luke inside which only made Daisy more nervous and fearful that Luke may not make it in time for help.

" Oh Luke .. hang on honey please ". begged Daisy

" Luke please wake up honey make some kinda sign " . said Daisy

Sadly Daisy received no reply and so she was now in a mess and had no clue how to get out of it .

Meanwhile over at the farm the Bo and Uncle Jesse was examining the damage at the farm from the twister it wasn't a pretty picture.

" lordy we sure got us some water damage Uncle Jesse and the barn is gonna take some work to getting back to normal.

" Where in the heck is Luke at he shoulda been back by now ". said Jesse

" I sure hope they didn't get caught up in the storm ". said Jesse

" Bo why don't you go out looking for him ?". asked Jesse

' Okay yes sir ". said Bo

So Bo hopped into Uncle Jesse's pick-up and he went out in search of Luke and Daisy little knowing that Jesse's fear came true.

Bo drove around for what seemed about half an hour while the wind was still blowing up a storm and a little rain was left over too

so far he was making out okay until he came upon what looked like a fallen tree laying on top of a car he didn't think much of it

until he saw Daisy standing on the side of the car waving her hands like crazy trying to get Bo's attention .

" So Bo pulled Jesse's pick -up over and he climbed out and he ran over to her and he could tell that she was really upset so he pulled her into a big hug and told her that everything was gonna be okay and then he asked her where Luke is .

" Oh Bo.. Luke's been hurt really bad he's trapped in the General and he's unconcious ".

So Bo walked over to the driver's side and when he saw the state Luke was in he tried putting on a brave face but it was hard and to make matter's worse he ain't got the a clue as how to help Luke.

Oh Luke ... please hang on cousin don't die on me ". said Bo

Luke's eyelids started fluttering which told Bo that Luke maybe trying come around .

" Luke, Luke, can you hear me ?". , asked Bo

Bo didn't quit he kept asking Luke to wake up and so he tried 3 more times and until finally he got a little moan out of him .

" Oh... my head what in the heck happend ?", asked Luke

" Well Luke you crashed the general into a tree cuz ". said Bo

'" Luke fought hard to not fall back to sleep but he could bearly keep his eyes open ".

" Luke come on now stay awake don't fall back to sleep ". said Bo

" Oh Bo I can't feel ... I can't feel my leg's ". said Luke

" Oh well I am so sorrry to hear that cousin hopefully you didn't hurt your spine. said Bo

Luke tried his best to stay awake but all of sudden he got a sharp pain in his head then it was light's out.

When Bo looked back at Luke he was unconcious once again and Bo tried his best to wake Luke but he just wouldn't wake up Bo checked for a pulse and thankfully he got one but it was a little weak and then he checked to see if Luke was breathing he was but it was a little shallow.

so then he ran over to Jesse's pick-up and he called an ambulance for Luke who was still hanging on.

" I think I'm gonna give the tree trimming people a call and have them come out and chop that tree down so's we can get Luke out.

It didn't take long for the tree trimmer's to chop that big o'l tree down to kindling wood and then once that was done the EMT's got to work on getting Luke out of the general they had to unfortunately bust down the General's passenger side door in order to get Luke out and once Luke spilled out they loaded him onto the portable strecher they brought with them to use in cases like this.

As one of the emt's was checking to see if Luke was breathing Bo figured he'd ask him if Luke was still alive ".

" Yes he is for now but if we don't get him to the hospital soon he is gonna die". said Randy

Luke was so pale and so still, not moving or responding in anyway as the emt layed him onto the portable strecher .

Once they got him into the ambulance they put an oxygen mask over his nose , mouth , started an IV on him to help any bloodloss.

As Bo, Daisy stood by and watched the ambulance pull away they prayed that Luke would survive this ordeal .

Cue B.L Davenport