Hazzard Shenanigans

AlexJackson

*grins* "Sounds good to me. I'll wait until you're comin' out of the building before I take off. Can't have too much of a head start, it wouldn't be sporting."

*after MaryAnne retreats into the county building, strolls over to Alex* "You feel like riding shotgun? I halfta warn ya, Alex, MaryAnne and I are both outta practice and this could be a sloppy chase."

*looks at Brian* Sure! I'll be happy to ride Shotgun... *grins* and I know you and MaryAnne are a bit rusty, but its okay, I think we'll be just fine...

Being the courthouse only across the street from the clinic, Doc leans against her porch post, nursing a cup of coffee, watching the not-unusual antics of Coltrane and company.

"It wouldn't be a usual Hazzard afternoon without an impromptu police chase."

Unable to resist...she raises her voice to the two men.

"Be glad its not me chasing you, Brian, but either way you may end up in handcuffs"

Being the courthouse only across the street from the clinic, Doc leans against her porch post, nursing a cup of coffee, watching the not-unusual antics of Coltrane and company.

"It wouldn't be a usual Hazzard afternoon without an impromptu police chase."

Unable to resist...she raises her voice to the two men.

"Be glad its not me chasing you, Brian, but either way you may end up in handcuffs"

*looks over at the clinic and the blond doctor with the front row seat then glances at Brian* you know, she makes a good point, do you happen to have a spare handcuff key? Or would the Deputy really cuff you? *thinks about that a moment and grins* mmmm being handcuffed by MaryAnne.... *grin slowly widens* doesnt sound so bad after all....