Heads up on a Spam/Scam!

There is a spam email going around to fans of John Schneider that all should be aware of. The sender of the message will be identified as "Bo Duke" so it should certainly raise flags for fans immediately anyway. Anyone with half a brain should be able to figure out that is isn't really "Bo Duke" sending the emails but still, I figured that I'd pass on the warning. The message would be as follows if it ends up in your inbox:

"Hello

I'm writing this message to you with sadness in my heart. I came down here to Philippines with my family for a short vacation but unfortunately, we were mugged and robbed at the park of the hotel where we stayed. All cash, credit cards and cell phones were stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our lives and passports.

We've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and our flight leaves in less than 5hrs from now but we are having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills can you help us out? Get back to me immediately to let you know the easiest way to get the fund to us.

We are depressed at the moment.

Thank.

Onward!

Schneider"