Long time!!!!

dukefan

Been awhile since I been on here, lot's have happened in my life, and now I am here again, thank goodness my account is still here.!

I was peeved to the bone when I found out WB wanted to strip the General Lee from it's flag, like are they nuts???

Was glad to see the forum on the flag is staying, that was a relief !!!

Last Year, May 3 2012, I got married, and for the friends I have made on here, you know how my life was kind a mess, but now I am happy, I am married and thrilled to be back on HN!!!!!

Been awhile since I been on here, lot's have happened in my life, and now I am here again, thank goodness my account is still here.!

I was peeved to the bone when I found out WB wanted to strip the General Lee from it's flag, like are they nuts???

Was glad to see the forum on the flag is staying, that was a relief !!!

Last Year, May 3 2012, I got married, and for the friends I have made on here, you know how my life was kind a mess, but now I am happy, I am married and thrilled to be back on HN!!!!!

WB Dukefan! Glad to see you have returned...congrats on getting married! Happy to hear that you are happy...happiness is one of the few things money won't buy. :)

Congrats again and welcome back!

WB Dukefan! Glad to see you have returned...congrats on getting married! Happy to hear that you are happy...happiness is one of the few things money won't buy. :)

Congrats again and welcome back!

Ty so much Garrett, nice to be back!!!! Took awhile and now Finally happy, will post pics later on of our wedding and such on my profile.:)

Hey!!!!! dukefan is home!

It's awesome to have you back. I was wondering how you were doing. I've been a little worried about you and now I can stop worrying!

Congratulations on your marriage!

I look forward to hearing more from you.

YEEEHHHAWWWW!!!

Hey Roger, missed you too, I had made a topic once, about finding the love of my life, but she was not the one I married, wanted to back then, but she tore me to shreds.....

I still think about her, but Love my wife Jen, she is amazing, now everyone is teasing us, "no babies yet?" hahahahaha

Am glad to be back.:)))))

Glad to see you remembered your password. Great to have you back and so glad you're happy. :)

Thank you so much, a lot to catch up on, forgot a lot since I left, when I find the link to one of my topics, would like to get it deleted, the one where I shared the love of my life on, which was not her, so I want it out...lol

Jen is awesome, am happy, and thrilled to be back here, took me awhile to get the pw right ...lol

Today is your 8 month anniversary. Tell those people teasing you they'll have to wait a month.

Jennifer was my friend when I was dating Stephanie, was with Steph for 8 months,back in 2010, but she hurt me bad, was planning on moving to Grand Falls New Brunswick with her, but she turned sour and that is a long story...lol

Anyways, I was not going to give another woman a chance, but January 19 2011, Me and Jennifer decided to date, I told her I was not ready to fall in love so quick and it could take me time, but she knew everything that happened with me and Steph, so she understood.

October of 2011, after long talks and such,I proposed to her and she said yes, some people said we were rushing it, but I don't think we were at all, and set the Wedding day for May 3 2012, which also happen to be her birthday....lol.

So now, we are 8 months married, wow, amazing, glad I am back to share , time for me to catch up...hahaha

post-3225-143050814783_thumb.jpg

Edited by dukefan

I am sure it is hard to "move on" after getting hurt so badly by someone you trust, but that is for the best for you. Am so glad that you found someone else to love and to trust to help you get over such a dark and trying time in your life. Congratulations on your marriage with Jennifer...I wish you both a life time filled with love, happiness, peace, and great health together.

Welcome home to Hnet! :D

I am sure it is hard to "move on" after getting hurt so badly by someone you trust, but that is for the best for you. Am so glad that you found someone else to love and to trust to help you get over such a dark and trying time in your life. Congratulations on your marriage with Jennifer...I wish you both a life time filled with love, happiness, peace, and great health together.

Welcome home to Hnet! :D

Ty so much Garrett, was a tuff choice for sure, and since I wasn't getting any younger and she was so patient, never pressuring me to be with her, I figured I would give it a go, some glad I did.:)

Ty so much Garrett, was a tuff choice for sure, and since I wasn't getting any younger and she was so patient, never pressuring me to be with her, I figured I would give it a go, some glad I did.:)

You are welcome. Such a good feeling to know you made the right choice like that even if it was a hard one. Glad that you finally met the one you can be happy with and be yourself with.

Now, the real test of love is if she'll put up with your Dukes obsession. ;) Dukes is the reason my husband and I met, so we KNEW it would work. LOL.

My wife has a General Hospital obsession so we have an agreement to put up with each others obsesssions. Although I have to admit I catch myself watching GH whenever Diane Benson is on it.

(Bo's girlfriend from Carnival of Thrills)

Anytime I see anything that has anything to do with the Dukes I get excited. Yep, that's the definition of obsession.