The Tom Wopat webcrew needs your help to get the word out

Kimberly

The Tom Wopat webcrew needs your help in getting this out. Here is what they said in an email to me as of 12-4-2013. Hi Kimberly!

As you saw in the Facebook group post, I don't have access to Tom's Facebook page. Someone hacked in and removed all the admins, and we are going through a legal process to get it back. It has been annoying, to say the least!

I wanted to post something in the Facebook group asking everyone to help spread the word about Tom's new song, but wanted to check with you first to make sure that was appropriate for the group. Or maybe you want to post it instead? I was going to say something like:

"Hi everyone! Since we are locked out of Tom's Facebook page, I would really appreciate your help in spreading the link for the new song! Please post it on your own pages if you would like - thank you so much!

Please let me know, or go ahead and post something yourself if you think that would be better.

Thank you!

- Susan

Please re-post this every where you can, thanks. Tom's new CD comes out Feb. 12, 2013. If you have to please come to this group on Facebook to get more information as Tom's webcrew is in it. Here is the link but in case it doesn't work the group is called, "Tom Wopat Dedication Fan Club Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/228785053851799/ Thanks....from Kimberly