The Official Merry Christmas 2012 Thread

Meadowmufn

I was going to send out the picture below in PMs - posting it here eliminates the risk of missing anyone :).

"Beannachtaí an tSéasúir" to CDoherty and anyone else in Ireland.

"¡Feliz Navidad y próspero año nuevo!" to CarlosArgentino and the Spanish speakers.

"Buon Natale e felice anno nuovo" to i1976! and any other Italian members.

For the rest of y'all, I hope "Merry Christmas and a happy New Year" does the job :).

DukesChristmasCard.jpg

I watched this episode earlier today and I always feel emotional at the ending scene.

I loved this picture of Uncle Jesse that Hoss posted and it means so much more since this Christmas is the 15th anniversary of Denver Pyle's death. He truly was like an uncle to all of us and in many ways still is.

Thanks Garrett for reminding us of the 15th anniversary on Denver's thread.

Thanks Hoss for your awesome artwork that you do...just amazing!

You both are very welcome...not a Christmas goes by that I don't stop and think of Denver / Uncle Jesse. Bo and Luke will always be my favorite DOH character, but Uncle Jesse was such an amazing person. As I said, I felt as if I lost my own uncle when I heard he had died.

I certainly hope you all have a better Christmas than mine's turning out. All of my sister's family is sick, including my sister who just came down with a cold last night. BeautifulBuford and I are getting over a stomach bug and I'm fighting off a cold as well. Looks like it's just me and the hubby for Christmas and my birthday, no smoked turkey at my sis's for Christmas. :( I knew this was a possibility, but now I'm kinda bummed now that it's reality.

Shucks! Right after I posted in the Hazzard Swamp that I hope you're having the best birthday ever, I come up here and see that you're not.

I think you should put in "The Great Santa Claus Chase". That might help. In fact, watch that one and whichever other ep is your all time favorite.

In other words: Take two episodes and call me in the morning.

Shucks! Right after I posted in the Hazzard Swamp that I hope you're having the best birthday ever, I come up here and see that you're not.

I think you should put in "The Great Santa Claus Chase". That might help. In fact, watch that one and whichever other ep is your all time favorite.

In other words: Take two episodes and call me in the morning.

LOL. Right now, I'd rather take 2 naps. This cold is kicking my butt and I'm exhausted. Almost didn't get out of bed to open presents today. Troy enjoyed his Christmas though, so that was the highlight of the day. He learned that presents sometimes have treats inside, so he figured out how to unwrap presents real quick. He even tried to help me unwrap mine. LOL! Funny thing, though, he enjoyed playing with the wrapping more than the toys he got. LOL. He's adorable.