Thankful for HossC

RogerDuke

It's Thanksgiving here in America and most Americans would agree that we sure have a lot to be thankful for. Of course not everybody on the HazzardNet celebrates because not everybody here is American. There's this feller named HossC who lives across the Big Pond from Hazzard County. For those of you who don't know your geography, that's so far that not even the General Lee could make that jump.

Hoss might not be from America but his heart is in Hazzard County Georgia like the rest of us and we're certainly thankful for him and all his contributions here on the greatest website on the internet....and his contributions are MANY. So many in fact that he has achieved legendary status in his time here.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention. His birthday is Sunday Nov 25 so let me be the first to wish our Hazzard County cousin Hoss, the happiest birthday ever.

here in South America do not celebrate Thanksgiving as you in USA, but I agree with you that Roger Hossc one of the great pillars of HAZZARDNET, and is a great honor for me to have him as a friend here in the forum but the distance is much .

Congratulations on his birthday on Sunday will give it, and give you more opportunities, ajajajajajajajajajaajajajajajajajaja much whiskey Hoosc much whiskey. greetings.