Rest In Peace, Sadie

Meadowmufn

It's been a rough week. We lost our dog Sadie suddenly and unexpectedly this week. She was the light of our life and to say we're devastated is an understatement. As Jimmie told me, there are no words in the English dictionary or anywhere else to describe the pain of losing a dearest pet, and he's right.

We're simply lost without her and the house seems so empty. No whining when it's time for dinner, no tail wagging when we get home, no howling at the doorbell when someone's at the door.

Rest in peace, baby dog. We miss you so much.

IMG_1448.jpg

I am so sorry for your loss MM :( . That is so hard...pets become part of your family and it is almost like losing part of your family. You will be in my thoughts and prayers...having two dogs of my own plus a fourteen year old cat (almost fifteen) I know and understand where you are coming from. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help, even just to listen. Once again I am so sorry about Sadie...may she rest in peace. :(

Jimmie is certainly right. Words can't describe how a person feels after such a devastating loss.

The only thing that can truly heal is time....but other things help.....like remembering all the good things and thanking God that Sadie had the best home a dog could have and lived a happy life full of love. It's too bad all dogs aren't as lucky as she was.

You have our condolences, prayers and *hugs*