Two episodes i remember but can't find them !

Calderone

I goin thru season 6 now but i remember back in the 80's that i saw

two special moments, and i think they are season 6 or 7

Because i cannot remember seeing this moments again on any episode

unless the dvd's are cut for some reason.

1 Today i've just watched "Too many roscoes" thinking that it was

but it was not :

Remember everybody in sheriff uniforms appearing from a hill or something

screaming " im the real roscoe" , no no , im the real , no im the real !

2 - Another episode i remember , the dukes in Jail and Cooter hooked his tow truck and took the bars of the Jail so the dukes could getaway.

Thanks guys !!!

1 Today i've just watched "Too many roscoes" thinking that it was but it was not :

Remember everybody in sheriff uniforms appearing from a hill or something

screaming " im the real roscoe" , no no , im the real , no im the real !

I think the episode you're remembering is 'Enos's Last Chance' from season 6 (episode 10), although Bo, Luke and Cooter dress up as decoys for Enos, not Rosco:

Deputies0610.jpg

I can't immediately remember which episode the second scene is from, but I'll keep thinking :).

2 - Another episode i remember , the dukes in Jail and Cooter hooked his tow truck and took the bars of the Jail so the dukes

That was in season four. The episode was called "Cletus in Love" if I'm correct. It was the episode where Daisy subconsciously said "I love ya" to Cletus, and the episode partially revolved around Cletus chasing after Daisy, and Daisy trying to explain to Cletus that she didn't mean it literally.

Thank you guys !

wow i missed that season 4 episode !!!

cannot remember , oh and ok ok cool im on my way to see

Eno's last chance , im going thru " Too many roscoes"

Thanks !

Oh , i remember when she said that to Cletus and he came with flowers and dream about her

the dukes were receiving a speeding ticket but i didnt get the cooter tow truck part ! i will recheck it !

I had a feeling that you'd remember, CD. It was 'Cletus Falls in Love'. Sheriff Little (who's guarding the Hazzard jail) gets distracted by Daisy and Cletus (out of uniform) while Cooter pulls out the bars with his tow truck, allowing Bo and Luke to escape. Even the threat of getting shot doesn't stop them!

Jailbreak0412.jpg

This scene with Colonel Jackson's pie truck occurs during the getaway:

ColJacksonsAlWyatt.jpg

Hmmm, the pie delivery guy is stunt man Al Wyatt Jr as I recall. That is correct isn't it?

Yes, you're right. Al was also in ...aaaargh, I can't think of the episode, but he plays one of Ma Parker's boys. Something about a race and she bets on Boss Hogg's side and then decides to fix the race to make sure he wins. You'll have to excuse me, I left my brains in my other hat.

Yes, you're right. Al was also in ...aaaargh, I can't think of the episode, but he plays one of Ma Parker's boys. Something about a race and she bets on Boss Hogg's side and then decides to fix the race to make sure he wins. You'll have to excuse me, I left my brains in my other hat.

I'll put you out of your misery, Brian; it was 'Duke vs. Duke' where he played Junior:

AlWyatt1_0314.jpg

Here he is with Ma Harper and her other boys:

AlWyatt2_0314.jpg

• 1 year later...

I'm pleased to say I could recall instantly the scene with multiple Roscos (actually, Enos) that Calderone mentions, and that it was from "Enos's Last Chance". I can remember the specific day I watched this on BBC 1 here in the U.K. back in the 1980s, down to what I had been doing beforehand, and coming in out of the sunny day to watch it (Okay, I didn't say it was a remotely useful memory).

Also the series was getting decidedly more tired and hit-and-miss by the sixth season, 'Last Chance is one of the far, far better episodes, and the "I'm Spartacus" climax that Calderone recalls, also stuck firmly in my head for many years, until I began making / trading recordings of the show on VHS in the late 1990s and saw the episode again.

Also, seeing as "Duke Vs. Duke" is being covered - one of my top ten all-time favourite episodes of the series (outside of the Georgia episodes, it probably makes my top five).