New Projects

CDoherty95

I've decided that instead of spamming the HazzardNet Garage section of the forums, all new projects will appear here.

Although I'm in my final year of school, with big exams at the end of the year, I hope to build a new wacky bike at least once every three months.

This is a list of potential projects that I'd like to try and build. Some of these I found on the Internet (mainly instructables.com) but most of these are entirely original.

-Rollover Bike

-Wheelchair Bike II

-Recumbent Bike III

-Swing Bike

-Ski Bike II

-Granny Cruiser

-Shopping Cart Trailer

-Pedal Go Kart

-Prone Bike

-Tow Truck Bike

-Redneck Rollercoaster Bike

-Hand Powered Unicycle

-Cargo Bike / Shopping Cart Bike

-Short Wheelbase Bike

-Lawnmower Bike

-Chainsaw Skateboard

-Lawnmower Powered Bike

-Two Wheel Drive Bike

-Amphibious Bike

I'm sure I'll come up with more, but that's just a few of the weird and wacky creations I have planned for the future.

Let me know what y'all think. Maybe I could set up a poll to see which one I'll build next.

For the moment though, the shopping cart trailer is the next one on my list. My parents are sick of the junk piled up in our yard, and don't want to keep going with me to the dump. The trailer could also be used for carrying food, bikes, people... Whatever I need to carry!

• 2 weeks later...

Although this technically isn't a project, I feel I should post it here. I got this bike earlier today. I had dealt with this person before, and they said they'd give me any scrap bikes that they didn't want.

Unfortunately it is, well how do I put it...a rust bucket.

The frame is badly rusted in places, the back wheel is one size to big and is badly rusted. There's only one brake, no handlebar grips,the seat is ripped so the rider gets wet when they sit on the saddle, and despite a sticker saying it's a 15 speed the gears are nonexistent.

However despite this the bike is a beast. It's lack of gears leave it permanently in gears 3-5. This makes it quite fast, so it's like a wolf in sheep's clothing.

B9FEFB24-19AC-40E2-B916-1AC8F79D8F80-797-0000016E1D68A6D2.jpg

If you think it looks familiar, then I don't blame you, because it's the same type of bike as the top of the Tall Bike project I'm working on.

At the moment I plan to use it as a daily rider, but may end up modifying or scrapping it in the future.