Congratulations JadedPhoenixBurning, September 2012!

MaryAnne

Our September 2012 Fan o’ the Month is JadedPhoenixBurning! Now don’t let that hot handle fool ya, Jaded has been cool addition to our HNet community, joining up in October of 2011.

She’s an avid fanfic writer and came to HNet looking to share her stories and meet other Dukes fans and fanfic writers. She’s also taken part in many other discussions on HNet and had the good fortune to attend the 2012 Hazzard Homecoming shindig in Virginia!

So join us in congratulating JadedPhoenixBurning for being our Fan of the Month for September 2012!

DUKES_OF_HAZZARD_S1D1_SIDEB-23.jpg

• 1 month later...
Our September 2012 Fan o’ the Month is JadedPhoenixBurning! Now don’t let that hot handle fool ya, Jaded has been cool addition to our HNet community, joining up in October of 2011.

She’s an avid fanfic writer and came to HNet looking to share her stories and meet other Dukes fans and fanfic writers. She’s also taken part in many other discussions on HNet and had the good fortune to attend the 2012 Hazzard Homecoming shindig in Virginia!

So join us in congratulating JadedPhoenixBurning for being our Fan of the Month for September 2012!

DUKES_OF_HAZZARD_S1D1_SIDEB-23.jpg

Would you believe I'm just NOW reading this? LOL!! Better late than never I guess. Thanks to everyone that posted. :D Oh, and I've started a new story for Coy and I've posted the prologue on FFnet but I don't want to start posting the chapters until I get a beta since Coy is not my strong point. :oops: Anyway, I'm also taking my OC that I created in my Dukes series up to this point and evolving her story a bit. Making her a completely stand alone character and I plan to post her story on Fiction Press. For those that have read the series, they'll get a better appreciation for who she was and where she had come from. Those that have never read the series though (I hope) will find her story a bit intriguing though the story will start out a bit dark.