Congratulations Carlos-Argentino!

Brian Coltrane

Congrats go to Carlos-Argentino, our Fan of the Month for August 2012! Carlos-Argentino joined us in December of 2010, and if you don't already know, he hails from Argentina! The language barrier has never stopped him from participating in the Forums. He is friendly, outgoing, and always quick to welcome new members to HazzardNet!

Carlos-Argentino is fine example of a good Hazzard County neighbor and HazzardNet member. We're long overdue for recognizing our International Dukes fans, so join us in congratulating Carolos-Argentino! SAL-UTE!

403545100.jpg

first thank you very much!

As almost every day when I visit hazzardnet, looking themes I see my nick name in a title, it really was a big surprise for me. I did not expect such a recognition of the community, because as Brian writes is very difficult to communicate, is it because my 38 years??, Ajajajajajajajaaj.

Many times I have google translate afraid that bad and could offend any member of the forum.

As my friend Hoosc'm slowly restoring a dodge made ​​in Argentina, but the latest is that just bought another dodge to get parts, but I'll use the helmet for my big project "my own General Lee"

imagen0182q.jpg

imagen0172w.jpg

imagen0252.jpg

In this post I want to invite all members of hazzardnet if at some point have the opportunity to visit ARGENTINA keep in mind that this friend is waiting with open arms on my farm.

Remember that the difference in exchange is positive for you in 6 to 1, (hossc friend, you know, you do not know the value of your money but also safe for you).

I live 650km from Buenos Aires, happily away from the insecurity and urban agglomeration. The nearest international airport is CORDOBA-WHITE PAJAS to 280km from home. I can come near me to look in my truck there.

At home my wife and I live because I still did not have the blessing of a child, there is much room but many visitors can sleep in my barn with the Dodges, ajajajajajajajajajajajajajjajaa.

dsc00826f.jpg

I am very happy to be in HAZZARDNET, love our idols is going from generation to generation projected to immortality.

Thank you very much to managers and workers on the forum.

HUGS TO ALL!

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAA!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...