Taken a Leave...

Chet Duke

Dear Hazzard....

Im sorry, but I must go for now. Im not exactly sure what to say or how to explain this. But I'm going to leave Hazzard for awahile, I dont know when I'll be back or if I'll be back.

I love this place, an its become home to many of my muses and Im gratefull to everyone who has put up with both them and me as an author. But I have hit a rut in my life, an until I find a way to except stepping over this rut or dealing with it my muses will only appear on the boards to complete "Bucshot" and "Bad Apples."

Take care everyone. See ya'll 'round.... ~Author Denise & My characters...

Hello to all the residents of Hazzard County:

Like Chet, I will also be taking a leave of absence for a little while. I haven't been on much lately to start with. Only an average of 1 or 2 days a week now. Only because I am working an average of 50 hours a week at my job. (I'm a call center agent)

My character & I have enjoyed our stay here so far in Hazzard & now Chickasaw Counties. But like that short story that I had finished about a week ago, I am thinking about taking my character into a new direction. Or at least testing the waters for a little while.

I'll be back on occasions for a post here & there. I do have one little winter story that I need to finish while it is still wintertime. (It hasn't been here in Oklahoma. lol)

Don't worry I'll be back from time to time!

Take Care Y'all!

Vicki & her author Vicki