Back!

daisydukeXenosstrait

I'm back now. I completely missed this place. My life changed a lot while I've been gone, and I've gone through a lot of changes myself. I'm almost at the end of my junior year in high school and I'm 16 now! I remember I signed up here at like 13! Seems so long ago. I even have already been to my Junior Prom, as well as getting my barrel racing career going again.

Other minimal changes such as getting my ears pierced for a second time, new hair styles and experimenting with makeup have gone down but over time I really never lost my love for Dukes of Hazzard. Even when I manage to slink away from it..Something..Though I'm not sure what yet, pulls me right back in. Maybe its Bo and Luke? *Giggles.* I don't know..But I really have missed this place and I feel like maybe its time to come back to a place that was my second home that I could escape from when things got tough.

I have missed ya'll and love all of ya'll! I'm glad to be back!

(Oh P.S. If you wanna see prom pictures, you can totally message me!)

I'm really really really glad to see you back!!! :D

16 years old... Oh My GOD... you' re so... young. I'm slowly realizing that I'm... 20 years older than you!!!!!!! :roll:

Oh, well, this is the best thing (one of the best things) of Hazzardnet: it involves several people, of totally different ages and different places. Great.