Awesomeness

TheRiotKid

I was made to join by my friend K-Duke15 and she's the one that got me into Dukes of Hazzard. I'm still kind of new to it though.

We'd rather have folks join of their own free will but we're not proud, we'll accept anybody. LOL

Seriously though, we're glad to have you here whatever the reason. Hopefully you'll end up loving the show and will be a lifetime fan. Welcome to the HazzardNet!

So I'll say that I did not "force" her to join. I've encoraged her and was finally able to help her on. So there was no forcing. She just said the wrong thing. So I'm not that mean of a person.

And I'd like to let everyone know the me and her are "Hazzard Buddies" since she forgot to say that. We are this because we love the show and we are always close to getting hurt. So we're hazzards. :lol:

So I'll say that I did not "force" her to join. I've encoraged her and was finally able to help her on. So there was no forcing. She just said the wrong thing. So I'm not that mean of a person.

We've no doubt you're not that mean of a person. :)

However, despite what Roger said, I always favored a little arm twisting to get folks to join up. So kudos for making your friend join. LOL

We've no doubt you're not that mean of a person. :)

However, despite what Roger said, I always favored a little arm twisting to get folks to join up. So kudos for making your friend join. LOL

Thank you MaryAnne. And I'm not mean at all. I'm the shy friend and she knows it. She's also a really good friend. She's made sure that I have had a great birthday.

Ten years is a long time to be on the same website. You might be less than half my age but around here you're an old-timer compared to me!

And you're right....folks around here grow on you.....even Brian.

Thanks Roger... although there are plenty of others who have been around longer than I have, and without the absences (and there for a long time, it seemed like I was the youngest member on the site, or at least, the youngest writer).

And yes, even Brian LOL. The moderators are the heart and soul of this place, in combination with the Dukes. I think my favorite thing to do is read the posts where they (The moderators) are interacting with each other and the general members. 8-)