Happy Birthday MaryAnne!

Brian Coltrane

If the Cubs get more wins than the Pirates this year can you delete Garrett for me? If not, I'll never hear the end of it.

Roger Duke! I can't believe you are asking them to delete me...it ain't my fault I like the superior team! Plus I was here way before you were and since you happen to like the lesser team, perhaps they shouldn't wait til Octoboer to find the delete button but just delete you now! :escape::innocent:

(My Cubs are gonna beat your Pirates...just wait and see when they take home that BIG WORLD SERIES RING the end of October. ;))

I think a campaign is needed :):

SaveGarrett.jpg

Hoss- I love your photo! Of course I always love seeing the Cubs Wrigley Field marquee, but is awesome seeing my name in it! Very thoughtful for starting a compaign for me...would really hate to be deleted just because I support the better team. :D I may need your campaign and all the extra help I can get so I can stay on this great board.. once Roger sees how much better my Cubs are over his Pirates.

Thanks Hoss for the photo and for the smile. :D It was great!

The things I've done on accident around this site, only pale in comparison to the things I've done on purpose.

But by being part of the staff, I don't have time for mischief anymore. Tho' I used to indulge myself by flushing people out of the chatroom once in awhile. I did that to Alex a few years ago, sprung the ol' "trap door surprise" but accidently wiped out the entire user profile so badly that it's like Mufn said, it was a virtual disintrigration. Took Mufn about 2 weeks to restore the affected user.

So if anybody wonders why Alex ain't around anymore, I reckon he took that whole thing kinda hard.

Ahh yes... *chuckles* I remember that trip well! I was floating out in space like a satellite for those two weeks! I'm still here though, so don't think you're off the hook Coltrane! *winks*

And let us not forget HazzardNet's occasional brief bouts of sentience. Sometimes it even surprises us with what it does. Now, if only it could start managing itself, I could slack off and stop paying these two jokers... er, I mean, valued members of the staff. :lol:

Ooo! The next editorial in the HazzardNet Newsletter is gonna make interesting reading now!

(ya know, things are getting back to the old groove when we wish MaryAnne happy birthday and it breaks down into chaos. )

Garrett, fear not, I'll do just about anything for money, but despite Roger's idle threats, I can't be bribed to ban a user. Because I'll do it for free if I think it's funny. Howevah! Hoss's sign is so compelling that I can't bring myself to even consider it. Plus, you're a Cubs fan, and really, that's punishment enough.

And..Alex! Gee, I didn't notice you lurking there anonymously without signing in for the past 12 months. Welcome back. We should get together in the chatroom again for old time's sake, don't ya think? ;)

Ooo! The next editorial in the HazzardNet Newsletter is gonna make interesting reading now!

(ya know, things are getting back to the old groove when we wish MaryAnne happy birthday and it breaks down into chaos. )

Garrett, fear not, I'll do just about anything for money, but despite Roger's idle threats, I can't be bribed to ban a user. Because I'll do it for free if I think it's funny. Howevah! Hoss's sign is so compelling that I can't bring myself to even consider it. Plus, you're a Cubs fan, and really, that's punishment enough.

And..Alex! Gee, I didn't notice you lurking there anonymously without signing in for the past 12 months. Welcome back. We should get together in the chatroom again for old time's sake, don't ya think? ;)

I've been signed in Brian, I never left at all! And yes I say we need to have a chatroom get together, and we have the perfect reason, the Deputy's birthday! What do you think?

How did I guess it was Alex who became 'Deep Space Nine?' Musta had something to do with the whole "Official Hazzardnet Tooth Fairy" bit, and I bet it was a certain Coltrane who has an addiction to the color black which put that there. Hmm...

Yeah, MaryAnne and Mufn, while general slackers and can be up to no good at times, Brian is the Hazzardnet Evil Gen... er... Idiot... Sorry Brian... a genius can't come up with the shenanigans you do... think of it as a compliment.

Mufn is the Good Genius (who morphs into the Head Idiot at times) that keeps this place running, as Brian and MaryAnne would probably blow this place up I think (power cords and Deep Space Nine anyone?), and MaryAnne is the assistant Genius... er no that's not right LOL, her shenanigans are too entertaining... she's the general Good Idiot which counter balances Brian :p

Yes, I think I have summed up their titles which aren't stated on their profiles quite well.

** All things stated in this post are meant to be taken as compliments by those mentioned instead of the insults they could be construed as.

Ooo! Garrett, fear not, I'll do just about anything for money, but despite Roger's idle threats, I can't be bribed to ban a user. Plus, you're a Cubs fan, and really, that's punishment enough.

As yoo can probly tell frum all the mispelllings, I'm lauffing so hard I can berly type. That's reely funny Breanne.

How did I guess it was Alex who became 'Deep Space Nine?' Musta had something to do with the whole "Official Hazzardnet Tooth Fairy" bit, and I bet it was a certain Coltrane who has an addiction to the color black which put that there. Hmm...

Yeah, MaryAnne and Mufn, while general slackers and can be up to no good at times, Brian is the Hazzardnet Evil Gen... er... Idiot... Sorry Brian... a genius can't come up with the shenanigans you do... think of it as a compliment.

Mufn is the Good Genius (who morphs into the Head Idiot at times) that keeps this place running, as Brian and MaryAnne would probably blow this place up I think (power cords and Deep Space Nine anyone?), and MaryAnne is the assistant Genius... er no that's not right LOL, her shenanigans are too entertaining... she's the general Good Idiot which counter balances Brian :p

Yes, I think I have summed up their titles which aren't stated on their profiles quite well.

** All things stated in this post are meant to be taken as compliments by those mentioned instead of the insults they could be construed as.

*ahem* I have never been "Head Idiot". Mastermind, yes. Genius, yes. Evil genius, occasionally. Good genius, eh, maybe. Head idiot, never. (My IQ was solidly in genius range in college. Have I also mentioned I'm very humble? LOL. Perhaps we should have a contest to guess my IQ!)

Brian, an evil genius? More like mildly delinquent rascal with more than enough smarts to get himself out of all the trouble he gets himself into. LOL. Definitely not an idiot... above average IQ.

MaryAnne is hardly an idiot either. More like the glue that holds this place together (when she's not tripping over power cords), also with an above average IQ.

It's because we're all so smart that we're also very lazy. ;)

There's a difference between being an idiot and acting idiotic. LOL.

*ahem* I have never been "Head Idiot". Mastermind, yes. Genius, yes. Evil genius, occasionally. Good genius, eh, maybe. Head idiot, never. (My IQ was solidly in genius range in college. Have I also mentioned I'm very humble? LOL. Perhaps we should have a contest to guess my IQ!)

Brian, an evil genius? More like mildly delinquent rascal with more than enough smarts to get himself out of all the trouble he gets himself into. LOL. Definitely not an idiot... above average IQ.

MaryAnne is hardly an idiot either. More like the glue that holds this place together (when she's not tripping over power cords), also with an above average IQ.

And here I thought it was possible to be a Genius and an Idiot at the same time.

To quote what my landlady said to me a few weeks ago that proves this: "You are one of the brightest people I know, but you're also one of the dumbest people I know, and I don't understand how that's possible."

Did I mention my IQ is above average as well, and I'm known as the idiot in my family?

You can indeed be a Genius and an Idiot at the same time, the difference is, when a genius is being an idiot, he or she just doesn't use their heads. ;)

Or I can quote Jeff Foxworthy and call you all the Head Redneck, Good Redneck, and Evil Redneck... as he defines it as a glorious lack of sophistication... although, a lot of people I know consider rednecks and hillbillies to be idiots even though they can fix just about anything LOL

But Mufn, don't get your feather's in a ruffle. I was joking and it was meant to be a compliment. ;)

You can indeed be a Genius and an Idiot at the same time, the difference is, when a genius is being an idiot, he or she just doesn't use their heads. ;)

I beg to differ. You can't be a genius and an idiot at the same time. Genius is mainly a measurement of your intelligence, which varies very little. So is the label "idiot". So, if you're a genius, barring any horrible accident or medical malady, you will continue to be a genius. However, as I said earlier, there's a difference between being an idiot and acting idiotic. Geniuses can act idiotic on occasion, but they're not "idiots".

(And for the record, I've been pulling your leg. I'm not offended in the least.)

Thought you guys never thought you'd see a conversation like THIS on HazzardNet, eh? ;)

LOL, well I'm going with the Jeff Foxworthy indicator now.

Mufn is the Head Redneck, MaryAnne the Good Redneck, and Brian the Evil Redneck. Let's face it, if you guys had an ounce of sophistication while playing on here, we'd be bored out of our minds! ;)

(On a side note, for those of you who have difficulties seeing the red/orange on blue background like I do, I have made a wonderful discovery. Turn the brightness down on the monitor, the blue appears black, and the orange turns red, making it much easier to see. I couldn't sleep and being in a dark room for the past several hours, when I turned my monitor on it hurt my eyes so i turned the brightness down so it appeared darker. Darn April Heat Wave lol)

When I hear the term delinquent, I think of Juvenile Delinquents.

Brian ain't a delinquent, he's just plain evil... with morals LOL. Hey, even a bad guy needs a code to live by.

Excuse me... Brian is not evil with morals, evil is a very strong word that does not apply at all to Brian. Yes, we bad guys have our codes, but would never cross into evil territory...

Excuse me... Brian is not evil with morals, evil is a very strong word that does not apply at all to Brian. Yes, we bad guys have our codes, but would never cross into evil territory...

Hmm... yeah you're right, but if he's not evil, and too bad to be a delinquent, then what is he?

OOO I know what he is, he's a criminal with morals ROFL. ;)

I appreciate that. :)

And I'd say we are some of the finest idiotic acting folks you'll ever meet!

Yeah, as you seen, I revised my statement to say you're the Good Redneck. I think I should add GoofBall, and I am debating klutz with as many times as you've tripped over that power cord... no I think I'll stop at Goofball. You're too artistic when you trip over it to be a klutz... sides, Brian, being the criminal genius he is, probably pushed you.

(sorry, I've actually been enjoying raggin' on y'all. I'm not serious about any of it. It's all in good fun. God knows I'm an idiot, klutz, dummy, goofball, incompetent, redneck, lazy, etc).