Happy Sadie Hogg Day!

I was wondering how Cathy had such bigger boobs in this episode...they were real, no padding.....( she sure fills out a bikini good!)….I've seen her with no top...not even close to these in the bikini!!  I know she was pregnant at one time but still....STILL...!! HOW??

Edited by Hobie Harkins

Well, I had a pretty good time here by myself ( not as good as SOME times...by myself.....never mind....) anyway, I saw where Hoss was here but nobody decided to make it! Bummer! Well, maybe next Sat. at 11:00 AM Central, we will have somebody else show up! ( Ya think??) We'll watch S1 E.2,  "Daisy's Song" !  ( Maybe I should've moved this to the chat along section?? ) Well...next time...!!

Edited by Hobie Harkins

Sorry I missed the communal watching, Hobie. I had in my mind that it was later (I'm not used to Central Time), and didn't have my DVDs out ready.

2 hours ago, Hobie Harkins said:

The kid squirtin' flies is LB Davenport's ( Ernie Brown ) real son.

Technically, Jason Lively is Ernie Lively's (Ernie Brown's) real life stepson.

...the guy that played LB ( Ernie Brown...just saw it on the credits)  is the one driving the truck Rosco made chase Daisy!

Ernie's character was called Dobro Doolan in this episode. After three appearances as Longstreet B. Davenport in season 2, he made a final appearance as Clyde the Guard in season 6.

notice no one was in the car when the piano flew towards it? LOL!!

The flying piano wasn't very convincing. The truck stopped and then the piano flew off.

Hazzard had a Western Auto....so did my hometown when I was little....wonder if they still exist anywhere?

According to Wikipedia, Western Auto closed in 2003, although some stores continued (illegally) using the name/signs.