Who's dat girl?

My wife is a huge General Hospital fan. Today they were showing scenes from an upcoming episode and I saw a lady who looked familiar and my wife said "Oh, they're bringing her back!?"

She told me that I knew she used to be on General Hospital because we talked about it before.

My memory's not so good so I had to ask more details.

She said that she used to be on the Dukes.

*LIGHT BULB OVER MY HEAD*

The lady in question is Diane Benson from Carnival of Thrills.

Thats cool....I wonder what she looks like now.

Here's three pictures of Robin Mattson. I posted the first one in 'The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread' last year for people to guess who it was. It's from her first movie, 'Namu, the Killer Whale' in 1966. The middle picture is from 'Carnival of Thrills'. I'm not sure exactly when the last one is from, but it's much more recent.

RobinMattson.jpg

Here's three pictures of Robin Mattson. I posted the first one in 'The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread' last year for people to guess who it was. It's from her first movie, 'Namu, the Killer Whale' in 1966. The middle picture is from 'Carnival of Thrills'. I'm not sure exactly when the last one is from, but it's much more recent.

RobinMattson.jpg

Cool thanks Hoss!