Dukes song "Carrying on like we did before"

tammy94

My son is I believe one the the biggest DOH fans ever! That is all he talks ab out, writes papers about at school, and watches on TV. Which by the way I think is a good thing! Anyway he found this song on you tube and is wanting to download it or buy it and I can't find it anywhere else. I think its called "Carrying on like we did before" I hope someone can help me!! He has been asking everyday if I have got it. Thank you so much :)

Welcome back to HNet Tammy. The song you are looking for is the theme to the 1997 'Dukes of Hazzard: Reunion!' movie. You can currently pick up a copy on Amazon for under $7 (and that includes 'Hazzard in Hollywood' too!):

The Dukes of Hazzard Two Movie Collection (Reunion! / Hazzard in Hollywood)

I've never seen the song commercially available, but you can listen/download it from here:

TelevisionTunes.com: Tom Wopat and John Schneider - Carryin on Like We Did Before

(Click the down arrow to the left of the Twitter/Facebook icons)

• 10 years later...

Welcome to HazzardNet.

The nearest I found was a site which claims to give you the chords for various instruments. It looks like you get one free song and three when you sign up.

https://chordify.net/chords/the-dukes-of-hazzard-carrying-on-like-we-did-before-reunion-the-best-video-wmv-kaklamanis1

I have never used this site, so cannot vouch for their offerings.