Racing for Home questions

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...
Just now, RogerDuke said:

My grandson might sell me his PS4. Can I get a Dukes game with that? If so, where is the best place to get one? 

Roger Duke... I would first look into checking if the game would be compatible with PS 4. Then take it from there. Return of the General Lee, Racing For Home and Daisy Dukes It Out can all be bought from Amazon, eBay and the like. PS 1 games Racing For Home & Daisy Dukes It Out are compatible with a PS 2. But I'm sure if all 3 Duke games are compatible with a PS 3 or a PS 4 though.

On 8/13/2020 at 5:25 PM, RogerDuke said:

My grandson might sell me his PS4. Can I get a Dukes game with that? If so, where is the best place to get one? 

No, the PS1 game disc will not work in the PS4 and there are no Dukes of Hazzard games on the PlayStation Network. Your best bet Roger would be to find a good used PS1 and find a ps1 copy of the games on ebay, at the moment prices range from a few dollars for used discs to $33 for new never opened. There was also a ps2 DoH game however it does not have the original cast doing voice overs. If you have an old windows xp computer that still works good you could get a PC copy of the PS1 games. Retro gaming is becoming a big thing so a lot of places such as used video and record/CD stores are carrying old gaming consoles for sale so check those stores out in your area. 

I'm not huge into video games. I probably will get more into them when winter gets here but I guess I'll have to do without a Dukes game. Since we have a Nintendo Classic and Wii and might get a PS4 I really don't need a fourth system. Besides, like most video games it would probably take me forever to get good at Dukes. It really is hard to teach an old dog new tricks! 

12 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

I'm not huge into video games. I probably will get more into them when winter gets here but I guess I'll have to do without a Dukes game. Since we have a Nintendo Classic and Wii and might get a PS4 I really don't need a fourth system. Besides, like most video games it would probably take me forever to get good at Dukes. It really is hard to teach an old dog new tricks! 

Not at all Cousin Roger. The Dukes have 3 levels of difficulty you can choose from in Main Menu Easy Tuff Hard.