Meadowmufn, MaryAnne, and Brian

RebelDukeSwaim

I just wanted to say how wonderful I think ya'll are fer all you do fer HNet. From starting the site to your hilarious pickin on each other and your fanfic writing. I even enjoy reading posts from years ago. Keep up the great work you guys!

There's more I would like to say but I can't git it out into anything that makes sense. I just want you guys to know that you are loved!

Thanks for the kudos. It makes it all worthwhile to have folks thank us, even though we'd continue to do it with no thanks at all because we love it so much. It's more a labor of love than work.

I'm glad you enjoy the Facebook stuff. I let Brian loose there and look at all the great goodies he's come up with. Maybe I should pay him another 50% of 50% of 50%. LOL.

Thank you, SissyDuke. I'm sincerely honored. MaryAnne would be honored too if she was paying any attention. ( heh! )

Seriously, it's appreciated. And everybody here has said something nice to us at one time or another, and it always means a lot to us.

I will admit that the Facebook page has taken me away from the home site here a little bit, but that's part of the learning curve. I still read the Forums daily even if I don't chime in every time.

MaryAnne, Mufn and I go way back...but ya know what really makes me smile, is knowing that we'll go way forward, too, and be together in years hence. And I'll still be behind with the newsletter, and I'll still be posting stuff that will make MeadowMufn wonder why the heck she ever gave me the password, and I'll still be getting into pie-fights and minor skirmishes with MaryAnne. I'm sure they'll get me back by changing the passwords and not telling me, or by changing my avatar to a picture of a donkey or something. And I wouldn't trade it for the world.

I hope that ya'll will be with us for years to come, too! :D

(Mufn, if you're gonna give me another 50% of 50% of 50%...I don't think I can afford the raise!)

As far as the Facebook page , it is great but it pales in comparison to actually coming to HazzardNet. I love the things that ya'll are doing on the Facebook page and to me that is a tease to come on over here. I understand the way Facebook is shifting the way people use the internet especially for the convienence and I am not a fan of it in that aspect. On my Facebook, I "like" a ton of things and do like to get updates but I also prefer to go to the websites of most of my "likes". Does that make sense?

Ya'll know I think HazzardNet is the world to me and what an awesome, awesome job ya'll do to keep this place running the way it is.

(now how much of Brian's 50% of 50% of 50% do I get for promoting HazzardNet all over Facebook?)

I'm gone

Darrell

I'll join in and say that its nice to come here and see that there are people I could talk to about Dukes of Hazzard. I know that people know about it where I live but I just haven't found them. I love talking to everyone and see what everyone says. I've made some friends and I know I have a REALLY big family on here. I'm glad ya guys made this page.

I just wanted to say how wonderful I think ya'll are fer all you do fer HNet. From starting the site to your hilarious pickin on each other and your fanfic writing. I even enjoy reading posts from years ago. Keep up the great work you guys!

I just want you guys to know that you are loved!

I couldn't agree more Sissy. Those three have worked so hard to start and maintain this place. It's always nice that folks like you appreciate that and take the time to express their appreciation.

And you're right...we sure love them.

Thank you all, sincerely. We are all family here, and ya'll are loved too.

I'm not sure how to put this into words. We all have times in our lives when things get tough. We experience setbacks, losses, or life events...challenges, however you want to say it. Or we're just plain busy, overworked, or worried about something.

Sometimes any combination of the above would keep me from posting on HNet for months at a time. But I would always take time to at least check the forums, read the posts. It was always something to hang on to. A break from whatever I was mired down in, at the time.

The Dukes of Hazzard may be just a tv show, but it's an overwhelmingly positive, upbeat, brighter look at the world than we get elsewhere. The show always ended on a good note, reinforcing the idea that no matter what happens, we've got our friends and family, and things will be alright in the end.

There is no greater compliment to HazzardNet than the words y'all have already spoken. We could not ask for a better group of people to share this place with us.

Thank you all, sincerely. We are all family here, and ya'll are loved too.

I'm not sure how to put this into words. We all have times in our lives when things get tough. We experience setbacks, losses, or life events...challenges, however you want to say it. Or we're just plain busy, overworked, or worried about something.

Sometimes any combination of the above would keep me from posting on HNet for months at a time. But I would always take time to at least check the forums, read the posts. It was always something to hang on to. A break from whatever I was mired down in, at the time.

The Dukes of Hazzard may be just a tv show, but it's an overwhelmingly positive, upbeat, brighter look at the world than we get elsewhere. The show always ended on a good note, reinforcing the idea that no matter what happens, we've got our friends and family, and things will be alright in the end.

There is no greater compliment to HazzardNet than the words y'all have already spoken. We could not ask for a better group of people to share this place with us.

Perfectly said Brian. I think you said what we all feel. HNet is an escape from the world and a way to as much as possible fulfill our dreams of living in Hazzard....the company and the good times.....we are family! And I thank you all!

I may have said this before, but it bears repeating. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think a simple little tv show would impact my life in such a huge way. And the fact that I meet a ton of other people on this site who say the same thing is a testimony to the hard work of the people who brought us the show.

I know Facebook is changing the way some things are done on the Internet, but like you, Darrell, I view it as a tease to go check up on my favorite sites too. HazzardNet will always be our home, FB is just one of our little CB channels we squawk on.