As ya'll know, we promote all things Dukes of Hazzard. Not just one cast member, but all of 'em. We do our best to keep ya updated on everybody's appearances and projects. We try to be as fair and balanced as possible in this respect.

One of the ways we keep promoting the Dukes of Hazzard, is by reminding the programming directors and media producers that there IS a big Dukes of Hazzard fan base. One of the ways we can show that, is by Facebook "Likes."

Since so many big companies are taking Facebook very seriously, we've had to do the same. By no means are we slowing down our main site here. But a boost in our FB numbers will help as we pursue the release of "Enos" on DVD, and so on.

We have a goal of getting to 13,000 Facebook "Likes" by June. As of this post, we're just under 3,200. We got a ways to go!

If you're on Facebook, can you please help us by clicking "Like" on HazzardNet? Here's our Facebook page:

HazzardNet Facebook page - "the HazzardNet"

Thank you for your help! Y’all have been the greatest and have kept us going for 13 years!

Have "Liked" HazzardNet on Facebook for a long time now. I think it is a great way to see the new articles and commentaries and then make my way to HazzardNet. Also love the reminders of what episodes will be playing on CMT( still glad they show the DOH although 2am stinks but what the heck happened to that channel)

I'm gone

Darrell

Thanks for the support, guys. I was knocked offline for the last 2 days due to a major storm in our area, but it's nice to be back and see Dukes fans so active, even though it's been 25+ years since the show was in prime time. You have no idea how many emails, messages, and comments I have to go through to catch up... and I've only been gone 2 days! LOL.

Have liked Hnet on FB for awhile now, though if I could like it again, I would. :) Love the short videos you send on there...makes me remember why I love the Dukes so much. Also makes me realize just how much I miss watching the show...due to the lack of time I haven't put in a DOH DVD in a long time. :( Shame on me! Thanks for the updates...and thanks for all you do on this site. You help keep the great show of the Dukes of Hazzard alive and kicking! :)