Wednesdays are now hereby decreed to be Jump Day!

Meadowmufn

Brian posted a pic today on Facebook of the General Lee jumping with the caption "Happy Humpday" (since it's Wednesday). Well, one of our Facebook fans, Dawn, being the Dukes of Hazzard fan she is, corrected us. It's Happy JUMP Day! I don't know why Brian didn't think of that. It's what I pay him for. LOL. Anyway, we hereby decree that from this day forward, all Wednesdays shall henceforth be known as JUMP DAY! Yeeeeeehhhhhhaaaa!

Not yet a fan of our Facebook page? Go to http://www.facebook.com/thehazzardnet and LIKE us!

jumpday.jpg

LOL! I'm the one that posted that. I just typed the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the picture. :innocent: But you have to admit, it's very fitting. :p

Sonofagun! Well, it's a fine suggestion and it is fitting. And I've been wondering if our Facebook audience contained any of our Forums regulars - I guess it does! Thanks for being a part of HazzardNet at both locations. :D

Sonofagun! Well, it's a fine suggestion and it is fitting. And I've been wondering if our Facebook audience contained any of our Forums regulars - I guess it does! Thanks for being a part of HazzardNet at both locations. :D

That would be intesesting to see how moany of us like HazzardNet on facebook.

But I'll say that I am one of those people.