Coy Duke's General for sale

Byron's agent posted this on our Forums originally, pretty much a "go here and buy this!!" post, which violates our rules, and I had to remove it. However, since this kinda qualifies as news, I'm posting the fact that the car is for sale here.

HazzardNet is NOT endorsing this car, nor getting any compensation in any way, shape or form. We're just sharing it as news, like we do when any other high-buck General Lee goes on the market.

So here ya are! Byron Cherry, also known as Coy Duke, is selling this General Lee replica for $150,000. If you're interested, click here to see it.

Byron's agent posted this on our Forums originally, pretty much a "go here and buy this!!" post, which violates our rules, and I had to remove it. However, since this kinda qualifies as news, I'm posting the fact that the car is for sale here.

HazzardNet is NOT endorsing this car, nor getting any compensation in any way, shape or form. We're just sharing it as news, like we do when any other high-buck General Lee goes on the market.

So here ya are! Byron Cherry, also known as Coy Duke, is selling this General Lee replica for $150,000. If you're interested, click here to see it.

Though, at a $150,000 asking price, I don't know that any of us here on HazzardNet could "go there and buy that" even if we wanted to. LOL!

It does come with a wide and varied selection of autographs including Lee Meriwether, Sheldon Cooper's fourth favorite Catwoman (they were: Julie Newmar, Michelle Pfeiffer, Eartha Kitt, Lee Meriwether, Halle Berry).

I'm not sure that driving around with those dynamite arrows on view is a good idea, although they'd be good for car shows.

Sadly it's a lot out of my price range, but it would be nice to see what happens to it.

Now IF someone from HazzardNet did buy Coy's General, would Mufn', Brian or MaryAnne be entitled to cut of the sale???

Just kidding about that.

Anyway I understand the rules and such and am glad this info was posted here.

I only wish I had that kind of money for a car. I would spend it on that one instead of the "other" LEE that is going to auction.

I'm gone

Darrell

What if somebody offered you a General Lee in exchange for HazzardNet, would you bite?

That's a big negatory. First of all, I've grown quite attached to HazzardNet. It's priceless, IMO. Second of all, I've managed to go through life so far without being rich and without having a General Lee, so I think I can still manage without selling HazzardNet. And lastly, Ellis would be jealous. Hey, that rhymed! (Ellis is my '98 Trans Am.) Maybe someday I'll have a General Lee, but it won't be by selling HazzardNet.

I think that's a perfectly reasonable proposition. LOL. :rofl:I'm not greedy. How 'bout 50% of 50% of 50%?

That's more than we get now, sounds good to me!

But seriously, we don't mind the General Lee for sale thing, it just has to be presented better than what I had found. When in doubt it never hurts to contact us first via a private message here on the forums.

In fact we might even homepage this sucker because it's certainly an item of fan interest. But to be painfully, brutally honest...150k is kinda steep for a car that has inaccurate details. Autographs and ownership nonwithstanding, our buddies in the orange clunker car circles know these cars to the nth degree and may not be forgiving on the flaws.

Thank you guys for all your support! We did a small write up on Byron's front page about Hazzard Net as well! Your front page write is awesome! And Brian use any photo you want off the site! Again thank you!

Thanks for the shout out, Mark. Brian's an excellent writer, that's why I hired him. Plus, the fact that he works for peanuts. LOL.