New from Argentina

napo

Hi guys ! My name is Ramiro, im 16 years old, i live in argentina and im fan of dukes of hazzard.

I start to watch the dukes of hazzard at 6 years old when the channel Warner Bros, start to repeated. I don't remember so much but i watch much episodies of the series when i was a young boy.

Three years later an other channel start to show the dukes of hazzard and i start to rec some episodies from VHS and i dont lost any episodies.

Also i have the first season in DVD, here is the only who was available years ago and now im searching on the web to buy the others season because i like to see all the episodes. I have a lot of memories in my brain about the some episodes and i would like to see now.

Here is a pic:

img0877oi.jpg

I meet the page yesterday when i start to search on the appstore some aplication of the dukes of hazzard. I was reading the forum and i was surprise because some persons are very very Fan of the dukes and they know all about.

My dream is to have my General Lee thats is very impossible and to be funny i have a Renault Clio Sport 2.0 16v

Here some pics:

img0873bk.jpg

img0874w.jpg

Well thats all for me, kisses

Bienvenido ramiro, es muy bueno esto de no tener que traducir con google para que nos entiendan los amigos en el foro.

Te felicito por tu auto, es un chico con mucho poder, podes decirme de que parte del pais sos??, yo completé mi perfil aquí en hazzardnet.

hace varios días que no posteaba nada aquí por falta de tiempo, tengo unos cuantos años mas que vos , ajajaj, y hay momentos que se me complica el laburo.

Where is Mr. Carlos?

Welcome to the board HazzardNet, Ramiro!

Hello friend of Portugal, I am always ajajajajajajaj, only with little time, I'm picking on my little farm and also try to build my 1970 GTX DODGE V8, restored not only want to use and full throttle.

Greetings from Argentina. and somo and 2.

yyyyyyyeeeeehaaaaaaaa.

• 1 month later...