Who would you like to have seen return?

Hey y'all :)

I was watching Luke's Love Story earlier.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Hazzard County Derby meant to be every year?

Anyway that got me thinking. Amy Creevy leaves the trophy with Luke,saying she will come back next year and win it fair and square.

That scene had me practically yelling to the writers in my head (must have been caused by the paint fumes from the Rosco bike) about how they missed out on a really good opportunity to bring back two (in my mind) interesting characters that could have been expanded.

Another example of this is all the various widows,neighbors and townfolk that had an episode based on them (Grannie Annie,The Canterbury Crock,The Rustlers,Mary Kaye's Baby). Looking back now,the only reoccurring characters that spring to mind (besides Miz Tisdale) are the Beaudries and Emery Potter.

So my question to you is this.

Who would you like to have seen return to Hazzard for another episode?

Looking back now,the only reoccurring characters that spring to mind (besides Miz Tisdale) are the Beaudries and Emery Potter.

So my question to you is this.

Who would you like to have seen return to Hazzard for another episode?

I think you'd have to call Hughie Hogg a recurring character - he didn't appear enough to be called a regular.

A return of Amy Creevy would've been good because I'd like to see the look on Bo's face when Frankie turned up.

I'd also have been happy to see Mason Dixon's girls return - do I need to give a reason ;).

• 1 month later...