A film is being made in the DOHFF

Susan

*Trumpet Fanfare* The intro to a new fic series has been posted over on DOHFF!

http://www.dukesofhazzardfanfic.com/SubmittedFanFic/filmhazzards.html

There's lots more to come if anybody is interested. I write fics for fun, and for my own amusement, so, *Pouts* If I don't get any responses, I won't get Mary-Anne to post them! I'll just selfishly keep them all to myself! So there! :p

Seriously, though, I love positive or constructive feedback, so please let me know - Politely - what you think, or if you think I've got something wrong at some point.

Flames wont be reported, they'll be posted on here! *Evil Laugh*

Cheers, All!

S.

• 5 weeks later...

Howdy Susan, I read what you have posted. Nice work! You have the characters and their voices down pat, and you did a good job on the balladeer.

And ya know what, all that stuff people have against "Mary Sue" stuff in fanfic...don't sweat it. It is perfectly natural to base a character on one's own experience and personality traits.

You have a nice, flowing writing style and I encourage you to continue.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, thankyou very much Brian! *Blush*

As I said earlier, I write for myself, mostly. I have got more, but I wasn't going to put them up because I thought nobody was reading them, so...

I'm glad somebody's enjoying them, and I will definitely give MaryAnne some more to post.

Thankyou!

• 4 months later...

MaryAnne has kindly put up another short piece and I've just sent her a slightly longer one, which hopefully will give a few people a laugh.

Rosco plays a major part in this one... and well, he's never been too bright has he? :wink:

Please let me know what you think!!

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, next story is up. (Thankyou Mary Anne!) It's called Jailbreak, and well, I hope a few people get some giggles out of it! :p

Please let me know what you think? Here or e-mail is fine!

Cheers, everyone!

Susan.

http://www.dukesofhazzardfanfic.com/SubmittedFanFic/filmhazzards.html

I love a good jailbreak! Very clever tactic there by Jessica, and I dug the surprise twist when she upped the ante and .... well, I shouldn't be too specific or I'll give away the story. Nicely done!

Keep writing!