Sheriff Little!

Wow!, that brings back memories. I remember watching 'The Bionic Woman' when it first aired in the late '70s (guess that blows my claim of still being 21 as well ;)), but I don't think it's ever had a re-run over here. I'm not even sure if 'The Six Million Dollar Man' has been repeated, although 'The Fall Guy' is currently being shown.

Your picture prompted me to check Don Pedro Colley's page on IMDb to see if I had anything else he'd been in. The information I found pointed me in the right direction, but was pretty inaccurate after that.

The first one I looked at was 'Herbie Rides Again' (1974). IMDb lists his part as 'Waiter with Cake' (other sources just as 'Waiter'). The waiter with the cake is obviously not him. Instead he plays 'Barnsdorf' - my spelling is taken from the subtitles, IMDb spells it 'Barnstorff'. IMdb also attributes that part to Hal Williams (aka. Jonas Jones from 'Cooter's Confession', Officer 'Smitty' Smith from Sanford and Son etc.).

DonPedroHerbie.jpg

The other familiar title was 'The Bend in the River', a two-parter from the third season of 'The A-Team' (1984). In this case IMDb names his character as 'Christopher, Amazon River Guide', when he is clearly referred to as 'Little John' (or possibly 'Littlejohn') in the episode. It could've been worse - TV.com's episode summary only names his part as 'Christopher' and attributes it to 'Don Pedro Golly' [sic].

DonPedroA-Team.jpg

The rumors are true! I've picked up Don Pedro Colley and added him to my roster! Don became interested in acting by accident, after joining some friends for a play rehearsal. He is probably best known for his roles of Gideon in the series, Daniel Boone, in the Beneath the Planet of the Apes film as Ongaro, and as "Sheriff Little" in the TV series, "Dukes of Hazard". He remains very active, though semi-retired, and makes guest appearances at conventions worldwide. Hire him now! http://www.thetalentbin.com