Ramcharger!

Monster01

Hi monster, it looks very powerful your Ramcharger, you have good taste. is a great truck. In my country there are few of 79-80-81 years and are very costly.

ten great faith friend, and will your GENERAL LEE.

Greetings from Argentina.:)

Hola monster, se vé muy poderosa tu ramcharger, tienes buen gusto. es un gran camión. En mi pais hay pocos de los años 79-80-81 y son muy costosas.

ten mucha fé amigo, ya llegará tu GENERAL LEE.

abrazo desde argentina.

Nice truck Monster - looks like it's in perfect condition. I like these '70s and '80s trucks more than the new ones - maybe because they remind me of some of my favorite TV shows :). It's a shame we don't get to see the old or the new ones over here very often :(.

Thanks Hoss! Yeah I love the older trucks more than the newer ones also! Where are you that you don't get to see the much?

Where are you that you don't get to see the much?

I'm in Ireland. There's a guy a few miles away with a fairly recent Dodge Rumble Bee, and I saw some large new pickup from a distance when I was in England recently, but these older trucks don't even seem to turn up at American car shows. We are paying about twice as much as you guys for gas, so maybe it's understandable.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...