General Lee is #01 - The 100 Greatest Movie and TV Cars of All Time!

MaryAnne

I'm still mad that my royal blue 1975 Mustang II didn't make the top 100. It's #2 on my list. I'd have thought that it would at least crack the top 50.

Seriousely though, I don't think Farrah Fawcett's' Mustang II from Charlie's Angels made the top 100 list....unless I missed it. I am happy that Stingray (#75) made it.

I don't think Farrah Fawcett's' Mustang II from Charlie's Angels made the top 100 list....unless I missed it.

You didn't miss it Roger, it didn't make the list. Here's Farrah Fawcett's 1976 Ford Mustang Cobra II. It's complete with a Farrah Fawcett mascot on the hood (I'm guessing they impeded vision, because I've never seen one :)).

MustangCobra.jpg

Great to see The General is number 1 but as an Australian it is also good to see The Interceptor made number 9. Another 'cult' b-grade movie that was made over here back in the late 70's early 80's was a movie called 'Running on Empty' which had a rather nice 1972 Ford Falcon phase III as the hero car, an early 70's Challenger as the bad guys car & a rather mean looking 1957 Chev as the other hero/finale car.

Brad