Escape from abusive foster parents

Jenyfer and her identical twin sister were living in a foster home since thier parents were killed in a auto wreck . Thier foster little sister was trouble for them she would always get them in trouble for something they did not do.

Bobbi and Jenyfer finally got tired of it so they talked in spanish so noone would know what they were talking about. The foster mother named Cindy and the foster fathere named Lester and the other children named Veronica and James were going on a trip . They asked the twins if they wanted to go.

Jenyfer replied " No and I am speaking for both my sister and I . I am refuse to go places with that brat who likes to tattle for something my sister and I never do. She is nothing but a trouble maker."

Jenyfer had a bruise on her cheek . Bobbi knows who did this to her sister. They waited untile everybody was gone . Bobbi and Jenyfer started packing thier suitcases and loaded them in the trunk of Jenyfer's 1957 chevy belair convertible. Jenyfer had cash stashed in a jar ,so did her sister. Jenyfer got all of her and Bobbi's stuff loaded in the trunk and both got into the car and drove out of the drive way. Jen checked her purse and made sure she had her bank card with a visa logo and Bobbi had hers as well.

Jenyfer stopped and filled up her car with fuel she also had the tires checked and the all the fluids. The mechanic that knew the twins said everything checks out. She also asks them if our foster parents ask if you seen us you never did . "Hey Jen what happened ?" When the machanic Gene seen her cheek. " That jackass foster father decked me because of a brat of a daughter he has . She loved to get my sister and I in trouble . She would tattle on us for something we did not do if she did not get her way." Then Gene told her about the nytrogen they now put in tires instead of regular air. " You will better fuel economy with it ." Jen asked " How long will it take for you to put this in my tires?" He told her " about 2 minuites and I wont charge you anything then he looked and seen the foster familys car pull in for fuel and told the twins to hide in the back and closed the garage door and the small door to the garage. Lester Williams stopped to get fuel for his car and went inside to pay for it and then left . Then Gene cleaned out the fuel system , gave the car a tune up . Jenyfer offered to pay for the service .Gene told her its on the house. Jenyfer thanked him. Then they got some food for were they are going.

Bobbi and Jenyfer were on the road for a few hours . Back at the foster home they discovered the twins were gone. Lester went to look for them he asked everybody if they had seen Bobbi and Jenyfer al of them said no. Jenyfer was getting tired and the fuel was getting low. Jenyfer stopped at the next exit and for fuel and filed up the fueltank on the '57 with premuim unleaded. Jenyfer went inside and paid cash since the twins withdrew all the money out of thier accounts . There was a diner so the twins got something to eat and left after they paid for thier food and tipped the waitress . Jenyfer tipped her good since she and Bobbi did waitressing for a job after school. Bobbi took over driving since she got some sleep on the passenger side while Jenyfer was driving . Jenyfer dosed off in the passenger seat. Bobbi and Jenyfer had thier cell phones on them .

Back at the twins foster home Lester told his wife he could not find the twins . He called the police to report them as runaways. Since it was New York State the dispatcher asked how old are the twins he told her 16 . The dispatcher said" We cannot do anything about it they are 16." He hung up and told his wife that they cannot do anything about this . He told her I am going to look for them and bring them back here and beat them silly for running off like that.

The twins arrived in the state of Georgia . They got off an exit that said to Hazzard county. They stopped at a place called the Boars Nest to get something to eat. Jenyfer seen Daisy Duke waiting tables . She asked the twins what would they like to order . Jen told her " A couple of burgers . fries and 2 cokes . Daisy took thier orders and came back with the food after it was cooked. Jenyfer seen the Sheriff Rosco come in with a bassett hound. The twins ate thier food and she has seen the owner Boss Hogg. Daisy walked back to the table and asked the twins would they like anything else. Jenyfer told her "No thanks were are fine. " Then she asked " Are they hiring here ? My sister and I have experience as a waitress and are very hard workers." Daisy asked " How old are y'all? Jenyfer told her "16 We also need a place to stay . Do you know of any hotels ?" Daisy told them " You can stay with us at our farm." Jenyfer paid for thier food and tipped Daisy . Then Daisy was getting off and headed back to the farm the twins followed her back to the farm. Jenyfer hid her car in the barn and put a car cover over it .

Jesse Duke came out and seen the twins . Daisy told him " they needed a place to stay and I invited them. " Daisy fixed up a room for the twins and they settled in. Daisy told them she would talk to Boss Hogg about hiring the twins to work at the boars nest. Bo and Luke pulled in with the General Lee . Jenyfer was sitting on the sofa . Bo asked " Were did this pretty thing come from?" Jen glanced at him not saying a word then Bobbi said something to her in spanish. Jen got up and went in to thier room and shut the door.

Daisy noticed the long hair the twins had . It was down to thier rearend. Daisy called 1 of them and she asked their names Jenyfer replied " Jenyfer" Bobbi said "Bobbi" Daisy got a hairbrush out while Jenyfer was sitting in a chair thats when she noticed to bruise. "Uncle Jesse look at this bruise on her cheek" Jesse asked Bo, Luke did any of you boys strike this girl?" Bo told him "No Who would want to beat a pretty thing like her?" "Jenyfer told the Dukes "Our foster father thats why my sister and I ran off. We could not take it anymore. He would beat us for something we did not do." Jen said this with tears coming down her cheeks. Daisy could tell she was telling the truth. Jenyfer pleaded with the Dukes not to send them back . Jesse told them " Things will be fine I am going to try to get custody of you 2 so you would have a place to stay and finish high school. Daisy finished brushing Jenyfer's hair . Bo then asked Jenyfer "Hey Jen would you like to ride in the General Lee?" Jen replied " Sure why not. Its a 1969 dodge charger." Jenyfer told her sister were she was going and would not be long. Bo got into the drivers side and he told Jenyfer to climb through the window. While driving Bo asked her " Jenyfer I would like you to be my girl." Jen told him " OK but I would like to be friends 1st and see were it goes after that." Bo said "OK friends 1st " Jenyfer told Bo she was not rejecting him but she wanted to get to know him 1st. Jenyfer told him "I'm 16 years old How old are you? Bo told her he was 20 . Jenyfer told him she and her sister were born July 4,1963 and Bo told her he was born in April 20, 1960. Jen said "then you are 3 1/2 years older than me thats not that bad." Then they headed back to the farm and Jenyfer's cell phone rang. It was her sister . She told her sister in spanish that Jesse and Daisy were fixing dinner . Jenyfer said in spanish they were on thier way. Bo asked her if she took spanish in school. Jenyfer told him " No I am half pueto rican and I speak the language. My sister and I mostly talked in spanish while were living in that hell house." Jenyfer also told Bo about the beatings that she and her sister got . Jenyfer told him that both her and her sister took off while the foster family went on a trip. Bo pulled her close to him and held her. Bo also told her " I am going to do everything to protect you and your sister. All of is Dukes will." Jen thanked him for his kindness .

Bo and Jenyfer arrived back to the farm to have dinner with the rest of the Dukes and her sister. Daisy was setting the table when Bo and Jen walked into the door. Jesse asked "Were did you 2 go ? " Jen answered "We went for a ride and had a nice conversation. It seems to me I made a new friend here .I consider all of you my friends." Bobbi told Jen "We got to go job hunting tomorrow." Daisy asked " What type of work?" Jenyfer told Daisy "Bobbi and I waited tables before and made good money in tips. We are both hard workers. We do not like to stand around and do nothing. We find something to do and we do what needs to be done. Do you know anybody who might be hiring?" Daisy told her Boss Hogg is hiring at the Boars nest . Jenyfer told Daisy "Bobbi and I will come and apply for the job."

The next morning Daisy fixed breakfast and got ready for work at the Boars Nest. Daisy also gave the twins a pair of her shorts and high heel shoes.

When Daisy got to the Boars nest she told Boss about a couple of girls wanting the job as a waitress.Boss told Daisy to have them come in and talk to him . Daisy called on the CB and told the girls that Boss wanted to talk to them about hiring them at the Boars nest.

Jenyfer told Daisy "We will be right there ." Bobbi and Jenyfer uncoverered Jenyfer's car.Jesse Duke advised the girls not to drive the car for a while until they got the tags changed and he got full custody of the girls. Jesse Duke talked to a friend of his who is a lawyer and a Judge. Bo told Jenyfer that he would drive the girls to the boars nest for the job. "Bo you must be crazy about my sister." Bobbi said to him. Bo admitted to her that he asked Jen to be his girl . "She told me that she wanted to be friends 1st." Bobbi said " Bo there is nothing wrong with that. My sister rather be friends 1st instead of rushing into a relationship." Bo understood .

Bo arrived at the Boars nest with the twins and went inside for a while . Daisy introduced Bobbi and Jenyfer to Boss Hogg. Boss interviewed the girls and he hired them on the spot. The twins started working right away. When 1 was not busy at thier section they would help another employee at thier section. Jenyfer would ring up customers for thier food and drinks .Jenyfer asked Boss" Do you have a drop safe ?" Boss asked her "Why?" Jenyfer told him " Were I worked at as a server my boss there would put the extra money in a safe to prevent robberys." Jenyfer counted some funds and put in an envelope and wrote the ammount on it. Boss took the money and put in the safe. Jenyfer told Boss she was looking out after him and she could not atand a thief. Boss left the girls and Daisy at the Boars nest. Jenyfer asked him" Do you want 1 of us to take the money in for the deposit?" Boss told her " I will take care of that but thank you for offering." Bobbi and Jenyfer made good money in tips on thier 1st day

Bobbi , Daisy and Jenyfer got off work at the Boars nest and headed back to teh Duke farm. When they arrived Jenyfer went inside and noticed Uncle Jesse talking to a friend of his who was a lawyer and a judge. Jenyfer did not know that he was a lawyer until Uncle Jesse told her. He also told Jenyfer that his friend wanted to talk to the girls and about what happened in the home they were in before they arrived in Hazzard.

Jenyfer told they lawyer about what happened in the home and how the foster father would beat them for something they did not do . Jen also told the lawyer John Williams about the scream thier foster sister would do and then lie saying she hit her when she did not touch her. The foster sister would also do the scream when things did not go her way. Jenyfer told him" 1 day my sister and I got fed up with it and decided to leave. We waited until all of them went on a trip. We got invited but declined the invitation. When they were gone my sister and I packed all of our clothes and items and left and never looked back. We left because we had to get out of that hell house. My sister will back up my story . I know she will tell you the same thing I did."

The lawyer John interviewed Bobbi and she backed up her sister's story.

Then He had papers drawn up declaring the foster parents unfit and Uncle Jesse signed the papers rewarding him cusotdy of the girls. Uncle Jesse told them that he needed to get them in school . Bobbi and Jenyfer went to Hazzard High to register for school . The signed up for college courses because they planned to go to college after graduation. They also tried out for the cheerleading squad and both made the varsity team.

Bobbi and Jenyfer made new friends at the school. They also got involved in the yearbook staff and other activities. The twins would stay after school for cheerleading practice which was 2 hours long.

The twins got out of cheerleading practice and were walking to her car.Bobbi and Jenyfer drove her car to school. A couple of the students asked Jen if she wanted to sell her 1957 chevy . Jenyfer told them "its not for sale its a present from my uncle. " The student named Marcus said" I can understand that . I would not give up a present like that. You and your sister are Cheerleaders." Jen said "Yes we are on the varsity squad." Marcus told her "I am 1 of the varsity foot ball players ." Jenyfer wished him and the team luck for the season.

Bobbi and Jenyfer arrived home and did thier chores and thier homework. Then they sat down for dinner . Bo and Jenyfer were getting closer and talked alot more. 1 night Jenyfer turned on the television and found a movie were a brother and a sister were traveling the country . They pulled a cemetery then walked to a grave and put a wreath on it. Then they were attacked by a man for no reason the brother was killed and the sister ran to a near by farm house with her attacker following her. Bo came out of his room. He asked her "What are you watching? " Jenyfer told him"Its a movie called Night of the living Dead. Bo why don't you sit here and watch it with me. I will make some popcorn and get some cokes." Jen made the popcorn and got the cokes out of the refridgerator. Jenyfer sat down next to Bo and he put his arm around her. Luke also seen what was on TV . He mentioned he has seen the movie before and its a classic. Jenyfer told Bo that she is a horror movie fan. Jenyfer mentioned that she has seen almost every horror movie that was released. Jenyfer also thanked him for being a good friend to her.