Trick My What - With John Schneider

mirabella

Hi Mira, there are a couple of posts about the show in this thread in the 'John Schneider/Bo Duke' section of 'Cast/Characters'. I knew I'd read about it last week, but it still took me a while to find it, so it doesn't hurt to say it again. The HazzardNet home page also has a post about it (currently second post down) including a preview of the show - I really should remember to check the home page more often :). Sadly, we don't get CMT here so I'll either have to wait for one of the satellite channels to pick it up, or find a place to watch it online :(.

yeah I saw that last friday night and it pretty good episode show unlike "trick my truck" as well.. so and at 8pm as "Top Secret Recipe" follow to "Trick my what?" so they will do new episode next friday on CMT.. I like it and I notice that John bit change face since last time saw him in Smallville or Dukes Of Hazzard show and movie as well.. He seem more old bit now.. I wonder happen like Tom, Cath, Sonny, others not do tv show yet? I just curious.. :-?

• 2 weeks later...