Enos quotes

Jamanda

My favorite Enos line was probably: Monkey see, monkey do. That Loretta Lynn episode did have the best quotes by Enos. The way he held his hands and wiggled his fingers made me roll on the floor with laughter. Now every time I say those words, I do that myself. Talk about catching. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Rosco: Daisy Duke! I thought you were Bo.

Daisy: Rosco, if you can't tell the difference between me and Bo, either you're losing your eyesight or I'm losing my figure.

Enos: Shucks Daisy, you ain't losing nothin' and I got 20-20 vision!

does anyone know what episode they are from??????

This one is from "Money To Burn", Season 1 :)

• 2 months later...

This one is from "Dukes Meet Cale Yarborough" and gave me a big smile. Enos is such a likable, innocent good-hearted kid.

When Rosco was reporting in at a roadblock on the CB he tried to sound sophisticated by saying "Roadblock number one is fine as wine"

Enos responded by saying "Roadblock number 2 is good as buttermilk"

(I'm smiling again just thinking about it)

• 3 weeks later...

Enos is so awesome. No matter how many times I see this scene I crack up. It's from the Loretta Lynn episode. Daisy is decoying Rosco and Enos by wearing a Loretta wig while driving away (actually she's a passenger). When they catch her and Rosco is upset about being tricked, Daisy asks, "Does this mean you don't want my autograph, Rosco?"

Enos displays that lovable trademark smile and proclaims "I do Daisy!!"

Enos is so awesome. No matter how many times I see this scene I crack up. It's from the Loretta Lynn episode. Daisy is decoying Rosco and Enos by wearing a Loretta wig while driving away (actually she's a passenger). When they catch her and Rosco is upset about being tricked, Daisy asks, "Does this mean you don't want my autograph, Rosco?"

Enos displays that lovable trademark smile and proclaims "I do Daisy!!"

"Find Loretta Lynn" is a very funny episode.

Monkey see, monkey do....:lol: :lol:

I like when Enos gesticulates (like an italian :uninvolved: ). Did you ever notice when he shrugs? Or when he "tortures" his hat talking to Daisy? His hands fidget (in particular when he's near Daisy).

Well, I like to observe men hands.... it's my weak point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I really like this one from "No More Mr. Nice Guy"

When Rosco thought that someone was going to kill Boss he said,

"Boss is gonna be cut down in the prime of his beef"

Enos corrected him and nervously responded "Pork"

I like the one i cant remember the episode but anyway Rosco is mad and he goes up to Daisy's car and accidentally thinks shes Bo and says "BO DUKE!" and Daisy says "Rosco if you can tell the difference between me and Bo then your loosing you sight or im loosing my shape" and Enos (this part was funny) goes "HECK! Daisy from where im standing you havent lost a thing!"

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Sometimes a line from Dukes reminds me how far we've come in 30 years. In 'Officer Daisy Duke' Enos is explaining to Daisy about the new directive from Washington when he says:

"This here Equal Opportunities law says that the sheriff's office has gotta open jobs for ladies now, just like regular people."

I just saw "Enos Strate to the Top" yesterday. I hate the ending because it always reminds me how badly I want the "Enos" series.

Anyway, I just love the line at the end where Daisy asks him if he's ever flown before. Enos responds "I've never flown anything....'cept a car."

I still remember laughing when I first heard that line when the episode originally aired. I was so excited about Enos getting his own show I was hanging on every word.