Hey Y'all from Eugene, OR!! PeAcE

Hopester01

Hey Y'all

My name is Hope Harbaugh and I'm 17 years old. I live in Eugene, OR , and I'm a junior in high school. I became a Duke fan a year ago when the show aired on CMT!! I know that The Dukes of Hazzard was WAY before my time, but when a new episode was on, I feels like I'm part of the new generation of Duke fans, excited to watch new episodes, sitting on the couch, and intisepated about what kind of mischief the Dukes might get into. Every weekday during school from 6-8 PM, I watch The Dukes of Hazzard. Watching Dukes after school was a GREAT way to relax, laugh, and to forget how much I was stressing for an upcomming tests and projects. Now, that I can't watch the Dukes because of late airing times, I have to get the seasons on DVD, which buying them can be very expensive. I LOVE all the characters of the show, but my favorite Duke Boy has to be Bo!! Bo is a caring, sweet, funny, CUTE <3 LOL, strong, smart, sarcastic, young man that starts mostly every fight at the Boar's Nest!

I'm also an artist! I love to draw with graphite pencils and oil paint. I love to draw muscle cars, but most especially LOVE to draw The General Lee!! =) I put some of my artwork into my local fair, and MY General Lee drawing won second place!!!! I'm a new member of the Hazzard County Community and new to forums. Get to know me sometime and I hope I get a chance to meet Duke fans of the new, and the old continuing fans at <3!

Long Live The DUKES!!!!!!! PeAcE & LoVe - Hope

Welcome to Hazzardnet Hope! It is always great to meet Duke fans no matter what the age is. I was about your age when the Dukes came back on TV on channel TNN and I became a BIG fan for the second time. Fourteen years later, am still a big fan. Always will be if I have a say in it. Anyways, great to see another great Duke fan...welcome to HNet!

Welcome to Hazzard County Hopester!

I first became a Dukes fan when I was a teen-ager too. That was 32 years ago and my love of the show is still going strong.

We look forward to hearing more about your love of the best show to ever grace a television screen.....and hopefully we'll get to see that award winning drawing of the General Lee.