Boar's Nest Directory (and cheesecake pics)

Brian Coltrane

For those paying attention to the home page, y'all know we're listing the Boar's Nests we can find that may relate to the Dukes of Hazzard in some way. I'll keep track of 'em here. I've got a couple more in addition to what's already on the home page. As a bonus, I've found a couple more pics of the aforementioned BN Daisy Duke contest in Allen's Grove.

398233491.jpg

This is the talent portion of the BN Allen's Grove Daisy Duke contest. The competitors must slide in and out of a General Lee and show their style and grace. This guy standing behind the contestant is a safety assitant, to make sure a lady doesn't fall while performing this feat of agility.

398233490.jpg

This gal has the...assets, for the Daisy Duke gig, but she looks to be confused on how to climb in and out of the car. Nobody seems to mind.

And next...oh, I should post the actual Boar's Nest list I have so far, before I post more cheesecake photos. Awright:

***The Boar’s Nest - Allen’s Grove, WI - Dukes related

**The Boar’s Nest – Center Valley, WI - Dukes related

The Boar’s Nest - Mingus, TX

The Boar’s Nest - Athens IL

The Boar’s Nest – Ham Lake, MN

Boar’s Nest BBQ - Fayetteville, AR

Now, another pic! Here's a gal that looks a lot like Daisy.

398233541.jpg

And Daisy Duke herself, Catherine Bach, in classic style:

398233542.jpg

This guy standing behind the contestant is a safety assitant, to make sure a lady doesn't fall while performing this feat of agility.

I can hear the poor feller now whenever his boss told him he had to do that:

"Aww, how come I have to be the safety assistant? How come you always give me all the jobs that nobody else wants. I mean, what if one of those Daisy Duke look-alikes falls on me or bumps into me? That would be terrible. I'll have nightmares for weeks. Can't you get someone else to do it?"

Poor feller.

I can hear the poor feller now whenever his boss told him he had to do that:

"Aww, how come I have to be the safety assistant? How come you always give me all the jobs that nobody else wants. I mean, what if one of those Daisy Duke look-alikes falls on me or bumps into me? That would be terrible. I'll have nightmares for weeks. Can't you get someone else to do it?"

Poor feller.

I know, some people have it tough. Speaking of tough, I don't know who I'm going to get to provie a report of the Daisy Duke contest at the Allen's Grove Boar's Nest this year. I was thinking MaryAnne would enter the Daisy Duke contest, but she's allergic to Wisconsin.

I know, some people have it tough. Speaking of tough, I don't know who I'm going to get to provie a report of the Daisy Duke contest at the Allen's Grove Boar's Nest this year. I was thinking MaryAnne would enter the Daisy Duke contest, but she's allergic to Wisconsin.
I'd like to see that. Can't she take a couple pills or something?

I probably could take some pills for that but depending how strong they are...I'd probably trip and go head first into the side window of the General, leavin' my legs dangle out really unladylike and...

...well, I wouldn't be a Daisy Duke look-a-like. I'd be a Coltrane. KHEE!

...I'd probably trip and go head first into the side window of the General, leavin' my legs dangle out really unladylike and...

I think the audience there would be ok with that. :wink:

Actually, you'd probably break the side mirror with your high-heeled boot or something. If there were points given for collateral damage I'd place you in the top 3.

You know, I'd hate to win by wrecking somebody's General Lee tho'... :oops:

Oh, I'm not saying you couldn't win by the virtue of your own attributes. I just can't discuss this further without getting into trouble one way or another.

Let me escape this mess by pointing out that climbing into a car through the window takes grace and skill. Even then, sometimes it doesn't look real graceful. Here's Luke, with one leg up:

398340635.jpg

Gotta watch that door handle. Why keep the door handle on the car once the doors are welded shut, anyway?

There's a lot of ways you can hurt yourself doing stuff like this. Take a look at this vid clip where Byron "Coy Duke" Cherry bounces off the car.

Feel better about entering the contest now, MaryAnne?

There's a lot of ways you can hurt yourself doing stuff like this. Take a look at this vid clip where Byron "Coy Duke" Cherry bounces off the car.

Feel better about entering the contest now, MaryAnne?

Awright, I don't feel so bad now. Heh!

Poor Coy. I dunno what's funnier, the fact that he apparently was trying to leap over the entire roof of the car and didn't make it, or the repeat of the blooper with the slooowed down audio.

Leeeeet's floooooooor iiiiiiiit cuuuuuuuuuuuzzzz....

:rofl:

Thought you'd enjoy that one! And now, here's something for those who are just hanging around for cheesecake photos. In this picture, I'm not sure if Daisy is climbing into her car head-first, or if she's looking for spare change, or what. Mind you, her car doors opened, so there's no excuse for this pose other than for the ratings boost.

398366926.jpg