RIP New England Dukes Of Hazzard Fan Glenn Call

DaneyDuke

Link - New England Dukes Website

Link - Paul Harrington's tribute to Glenn

I met Glenn, his mom, brother Edmund at 05 Dukesfest through another DOH friend. Saw them and Edmund's kids at 06 Dukesfest. Amazing family to spend time with, I wish everyone could have meet them all!

My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends as they deal with the loss of their loved one. RIP Glenn.

Link - New England Dukes Website

Link - Paul Harrington's tribute to Glenn

I met Glenn, his mom, brother Edmund at 05 Dukesfest through another DOH friend. Saw them and Edmund's kids at 06 Dukesfest. Amazing family to spend time with, I wish everyone could have meet them all!

My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends as they deal with the loss of their loved one. RIP Glenn.

Typo - it was Dukesfest 06 & 07.

I don't know if anyone here is interested in donating toward a floral arrangement which will be at Glenn's funeral on Friday. It is from the the CGLFC and the Dukes family if anyone is interested in donating. I ordered the flowers and am accepting donations on my PayPal account. Let me know if you'd like to donate. Any donations are welcome. Thanks.

Phyllis