Hey ya´ll

HannaHazzard

Hi erveryone :),

as you probably all guessed I´m new here. I´m from germany and I, first of all, want to apologize for any mistakes I more than likely make in english, I´m still learning :).

And now I want to make an confession.

I´m a little ashamed to say that I´m only a Duke fan for about a month now, but when I saw them, I fell in love with the good ol boys right away.

Now I made it my personal assignment to catch up. purchased DVDs, read what I can and watch interviews and all. soooo I´m learning.

That´s from me for now, hope I meet new interesting people here:-P

Welcome to HazzardNet Hanna (or should I say "willkommen"). Another recent member, Ina, is also from Germany, so you're not alone :).

Hope you enjoy your stay in Hazzard.

PS. Ich spreche ein wenig Deutsch, aber immer noch auf Google verlassen, um zu übersetzen ;).

hey^^

thank you all for the nice welcome.

Hoss, good to know I´m not the only one, and willkommen or welcome, I´m not picky:p I´ll take both.

Roger, then convey my greetings to your wife:) did she live here long?

And MaryAnne, I just feel better in pointing out that I´m not perfect in english, cause some actually aready complained about it, well, some were worse than me, I think:p, but still. I don´t think I´m doing that bad, I mean people still understand me ;)