• 2 weeks later...

Hi Justin, welcome to HazzardNet. Sorry I missed your post, new members' first posts don't show up until they're moderated, and then they can slip through my net :).

As far as I know there wasn't a 24kt gold General Lee. Supercar Collectibles made 22kt gold Generals; they did 8 clean and 8 dirty, so they're pretty rare. The last clean ones I saw on ebay went for about $1500 each, and the last dirty ones were about $1000 each. Ertl also released a gold 'Barris' edition which was 18kt gold (different color finish) - they made 100 of these so, while slightly less rare, they're still several hundred dollars. The rarest that I own is the plain black 'Authentics' version by Supercar Collectibles - this is one of 150 made (and it's not for sale).

If you haven't found them already, you may find the links below of interest:

Dirty 22ct Gold 1:18 General on eBay

A list of 1:18 Ertl General Lees

My 1:18 diecast collection

Hi Justin, welcome to HazzardNet. Sorry I missed your post, new members' first posts don't show up until they're moderated, and then they can slip through my net :).

As far as I know there wasn't a 24kt gold General Lee. Supercar Collectibles made 22kt gold Generals; they did 8 clean and 8 dirty, so they're pretty rare. The last clean ones I saw on ebay went for about $1500 each, and the last dirty ones were about $1000 each. Ertl also released a gold 'Barris' edition which was 18kt gold (different color finish) - they made 100 of these so, while slightly less rare, they're still several hundred dollars. The rarest that I own is the plain black 'Authentics' version by Supercar Collectibles - this is one of 150 made (and it's not for sale).

If you haven't found them already, you may find the links below of interest:

Dirty 22ct Gold 1:18 General on eBay

A list of 1:18 Ertl General Lees

My 1:18 diecast collection

You know, I was going to say I'd never heard of gold General Lees, but I see I posted in your ebay thread about it, Hoss. So, I can only plead Alzheimer's. LOL.