can you help this boy?

I found out yesterday that there is a family in Alabama who lost everything they had in the recent tornado. Their 12-year-old son is a big fan of the Dukes and had a Dukes collection. Of course it is all gone now. I've been told that the family is getting help from FEMA but that isn't going to replace any of this boy's collection.

Rusty Cash is planning on taking a General Lee and Rosco car to the home where this boy is now staying on June 25. He is going to deliver any Dukes item that is received by June 24 to the boy.

If you have any Dukes item you would like to donate to this cause please contact me and I will give you the address where to mail your item. Let's show this boy how Dukes fans stick together and help one another.

Thanks,

Phyllis

• 5 weeks later...

I want to say THANK YOU to all of my friends who helped make this a very special day for Jeratt. Yes, he lost everything in the tornado in Alabama recently but we Dukes fans stepped up to the plate and replaced as many of those Dukes items as we could. That young man will never forget the warmth he received today from all of us. The BBQ, the entertainment from Greg McDougal, Tom Sarmento with his special presentation of a General Lee autographed by the stunt team, Rusty and Dana Cash with the General Lee, Gary Conlogue as photographer for the event, John Schneider calling the boy on the phone, and the work of Donna Kirk getting all of this together, not to mention all the Dukes items that Jeratt has now to help him remember this special day.... I have tears in my eyes just typing this. THANK YOU to all involved! YeeeeHaaaaa!!!!!

Phyllis