My very own Rosco P. Coltrane

Garrett Duke

Well, two months ago, I bought a three month old puppy that after a few days of great thought and effort, I named Rosco. (Bet you can't guess who I named him after? ;) )He is half doodle and half corgi, ****zu, and Bichon. He is very energetic and ornery...and cute. ;) He is now five months old.

He has joined my household with my other dog that is now almost six and a half years old and is named Lilly (I bought her when she was six months old and she had already came named as Lilly). She is half corgi, a third bichon, and a third s-h-i-tzu. She is very loving and caring, protective of me. And poor ol' Lilly seems to be the victim of Rosco's orneriness...I am hoping one day that they will get along with one another. HA HA.

Attached (if I did it right) is two pictures. One of just Rosco, my puppy, and the second one is of both Lilly and Rosco. (Though both pictures are a month or so old, so he is now a little bigger and has a hair cut so most of his black is gone. :( Perhaps I'll get an updated photo to share with y'all in a few days or so. :))

post-2840-143050813592_thumb.jpg

post-2840-143050813612_thumb.jpg

Edited by Garrett Duke