Long-time fan, new to forum

DriverDuke

Hello, my name is Driver. I wanted to join this forum because I've decided to re-watch The Dukes of Hazzard series from the beginning and I thought it would be fun to talk to other fans of the show. To be honest, I have not watched it since the first run in the 80s. With the exception of a few reruns of course. I've recently had the yearning to fully immerse myself into the program again. Not only to watch it but to talk about and hear about different aspects of the filming, actors, settings and era of The Dukes of Hazzard. I also have a special story of meeting the cast when I was a child. I would like to share it once I get to know the people on here! My DVD of Season 1 should arrive Monday and I am excited to re-live the memories. Anyone else who would like to start over from the beginning and watch with me, let me know! It would be great to experience it with you!

Welcome to HazzardNet Driver. I look forward to reading your "special story".

I've recently had the yearning to fully immerse myself into the program again.

I know what you mean. I never had any Dukes on VHS, and CMT isn't shown over here, so for years I had to make do with sporadic re-runs on TV. When the DVDs started coming out, that was it - I had to have them :).

Welcome to Hazzard County Driver.

If you go down to "Episodes" and click on it and then go to "episode reviews" you could post reviews there.

Or, if you're serious about sticking with it, you could start your own review thread down there and post one every time you see an episode. I'll respond to them and I wouldn't be surprised if other people will too. Since I'm watching them in order (again..LOL) I don't want to start back with season one but I just started with One Armed Bandits on Jan 1 so they're fresh in my mind.

I see you're from Atlanta. Did you ever tour Conyers and Covington?

We look forward to hearing more from you!

• 2 weeks later...