TLC AIRING "RIDES" FEATURING THE GENERAL LEE

fonzi242004

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

when will it be on again i want to see it even though the car shouldn't of been turned into a low rider it should have been put on 31inch super swampers with a 440 hemi engine in it so it could really go offroad thats what the general lee was suppose to be like an offroad vehicle not some pimped out big ugly wheels with literally no tires. what do you think people?

when will it be on again i want to see it even though the car shouldn't of been turned into a low rider it should have been put on 31inch super swampers with a 440 hemi engine in it so it could really go offroad thats what the general lee was suppose to be like an offroad vehicle not some pimped out big ugly wheels with literally no tires. what do you think people?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Caught this show completely by chance today on UK satellite channel Discovery Turbo. I was initially put off when the intro described the General as being driven by the Duke brothers (sic). After that it got better and Kenny Wayne Shepherd (the project car's owner) seemed to be a genuine Dukes fan.

The final car had custom suspension, custom interior, custom rims and a custom air-brushed paint job. If it were my money I'd keep the mechanicals and interior, but have an authentic General Lee paint job and rims.

For those who haven't seen it, here's a couple of pictures:

XtremeLee1.jpg

XtremeLee2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...