New on Fanfiction.net--"Treasure"

Hello all,

I'm new to posting here on the Hazzard Net, but I've been working on Fanfiction.net for a while now, working on a story called "Treasure."

A girl comes to Hazzard unlike any Bo's ever known before, and she's carrying some precious four-legged cargo. With no family to call her own, she finds safety--and perhaps love--with the Duke family. But she has a story, and people on her tail who will stop at nothing to get their hands on her. Can the Dukes protect her? Will she find a place in Hazzard, or will she break Bo's heart?

Rather than irk the powers that be with posting a link to the story, just go to fanfiction.net/tv/dukes_of_hazzard, and look for "Treasure." It's on the first page, so you won't have to go far. I'm frustrated by the lack of reviews, so any kind words will help!

Irk the powers that be? I didn't think we had any powers that be 'round here... :wink:

Actually, posting a link to a story you've written isn't necessarily verboten. New users are moderated so your posts don't show up right away (until you've either made 10 posts, or we can tell you're a Dukes fan and we edit your status). If we see you've posted two or three of the same or similar post that are being held for moderation, we release one of those posts and drop the others.

I sympathize with your frustration about the lack of reviews. Unfortunately, I've come to realize that whatever reviews you get, is what you get.