Retired Fan Fiction

Meadowmufn

In an effort to clean up the fan fiction section a little, we're starting a retired fan fiction section for stories that haven't been worked on for a while and probably have no prospect of being finished.

If you find a fan fic that you believe should be placed in the Retired Fan Fiction section, send us a PM and we'll review it.

Also, if you find a quality fan fiction that you think should be revived, please let us know as well and we'll bump it.

We're also working on a solution to identify and feature completed fics. If you know of a completed fic, please PM us and we'll find a way to identify it as such.

• 1 year later...

Okay, 2013 is almost here and this is the only forum that hasn't had a single post in 2012.

For some reason that bothered me when I scrolled down the forum selections today.

I'm not sure why it bothered me. I guess that's just the way I am.

So, to correct this terrible flaw I'v decided to post this (nearly) completely useless rant that is intended to do nothing but make me feel better.

It worked.....even though I feel sorry for anybody who clicked on it.

• 2 weeks later...
Okay, 2013 is almost here and this is the only forum that hasn't had a single post in 2012.

For some reason that bothered me when I scrolled down the forum selections today.

I'm not sure why it bothered me. I guess that's just the way I am.

So, to correct this terrible flaw I'v decided to post this (nearly) completely useless rant that is intended to do nothing but make me feel better.

It worked.....even though I feel sorry for anybody who clicked on it.

And this problem ain't gonna repeat itself this year.

• 1 month later...
You're right! its all her fault! for... whatever! *winks*

Brian, Oh Brother-of-mine and Lord of the Outlaws, we need to get rowdy and into trouble with the Deputy... errr I mean...break a few laws! *grins* what do you think??

Alex

Sounds like fun, but I don't think MaryAnne cares what we do anymore. Ya know the last time I tried to get in trouble, nobody noticed. Is there a worse insult?

Sounds like fun, but I don't think MaryAnne cares what we do anymore. Ya know the last time I tried to get in trouble, nobody noticed. Is there a worse insult?

Youre right... *grins as the blond man pours gasoline all over the Deputy's patrol car* guess I might have to do something to get some attention..

Got a light? *Grins*

Youre right... *grins as the blond man pours gasoline all over the Deputy's patrol car* guess I might have to do something to get some attention..

Got a light? *Grins*

GAAAAH!!! That's goin' a bit too far. Still, they go through these cars like crazy anyhow... then again, if her lunch is still in the glovebox, she's gonna be a mite upset.

GAAAAH!!! That's goin' a bit too far. Still, they go through these cars like crazy anyhow... then again, if her lunch is still in the glovebox, she's gonna be a mite upset.

Well hell I'm not doing this on my own ya know! May I borrow your Zippo? *grins* its going to be a hot time in the ol' Hazzard tonight!

Well hell I'm not doing this on my own ya know! May I borrow your Zippo? *grins* its going to be a hot time in the ol' Hazzard tonight!

Alex! This is...uh...overkill. I was thinking about a car chase, not immediate destruction of county property. Though, I gotta hand it to ya for e-fficiency. I nevah thought about wreckin' the patrol car before the chase.

*fetches a length of garden house from the county building, and turns on the water to hose down the patrol car* Let's think about this. MaryAnne's been gone awhile, maybe we should go easy on her until she's back in the groove.

Alex! This is...uh...overkill. I was thinking about a car chase, not immediate destruction of county property. Though, I gotta hand it to ya for e-fficiency. I nevah thought about wreckin' the patrol car before the chase.

*fetches a length of garden house from the county building, and turns on the water to hose down the patrol car* Let's think about this. MaryAnne's been gone awhile, maybe we should go easy on her until she's back in the groove.

HEY!! Brian!!! *The blond man sees Brother whip out his big hose and sprays down the car...* but but but... i have this big bag of marshmallows we were going to roast! *pouts* We could have given MaryAnne one...made her a nice smore!

Wait. First I'm accused of being too lazy to chase anybody, then Alex wants to torch my car....which would've given me a great excuse to not chase anybody, not that I was lookin' for any excuses to not chase anybody because I'm certainly NOT lazy but...ya know, I need to get my footing here again and I was hoping to get myself acclimated before y'all went bazooka joe with the place.

*deep breath* Ok. Now, you were sayin'....?

Wait. First I'm accused of being too lazy to chase anybody, then Alex wants to torch my car....which would've given me a great excuse to not chase anybody, not that I was lookin' for any excuses to not chase anybody because I'm certainly NOT lazy but...ya know, I need to get my footing here again and I was hoping to get myself acclimated before y'all went bazooka joe with the place.

*deep breath* Ok. Now, you were sayin'....?

Oh, don't worry MaryAnne, we'll ease back into thangs...I was just sayin' that --- *turns to answer MaryAnne, while still having the garden hose in hand going full blast, and unintentionally soaks her completely*

--- that, uh....ooops! Alex, hold this!!

*hands Alex the still-running garden hose and takes off running* Welcome baaaaack!!

Oh, don't worry MaryAnne, we'll ease back into thangs...I was just sayin' that --- *turns to answer MaryAnne, while still having the garden hose in hand going full blast, and unintentionally soaks her completely*

*hands Alex the still-running garden hose and takes off running* Welcome baaaaack!!

*Alex watches then his eyes widen at the saturated Deputy then being presented the hose... he looks down at it then drops it* I er... Brian has hose control issues...

*Alex watches then his eyes widen at the saturated Deputy then being presented the hose... he looks down at it then drops it* I er... Brian has hose control issues...

*shocked by the sudden cold water soaking, stands flustered for a moment and wipes water off her face* "That ain't all he's got!" *spies the still running hose now on the ground and picks it up. Contemplates aiming it at Alex just for a convenient target but decides not too. Turns the hose back toward her patrol car for a moment and then spots Diablo parked nearby.... with windows wide open....*

*Turns the hose toward the long tail of the Chevy, hosing it down and calls tauntingly after her cousin* "Ohhhh Brian! I think Diablo needs a bath. Lemme wash your car for ya!! Kheeehahahahahahahaha!!"

*shocked by the sudden cold water soaking, stands flustered for a moment and wipes water off her face* "That ain't all he's got!" *spies the still running hose now on the ground and picks it up. Contemplates aiming it at Alex just for a convenient target but decides not too. Turns the hose back toward her patrol car for a moment and then spots Diablo parked nearby.... with windows wide open....*

*Turns the hose toward the long tail of the Chevy, hosing it down and calls tauntingly after her cousin* "Ohhhh Brian! I think Diablo needs a bath. Lemme wash your car for ya!! Kheeehahahahahahahaha!!"

*stops in tracks at the taunt. Sees MaryAnne about to turn Diablo into Hazzard's first mobile swimming pool* "GAAH!!" *runs towards the county building, heading for the water spigot where the hose is attached, and turns the handle quickly to shut off the water.*

*of course, it's impossible to stand here and guard the spigot indefinately, since MaryAnne could come over and do something really unpleasant with the garden hose, water or not. But if she did, that would leave an opportunity to run back to Diablo and drive the car to safety*

*confident of own logic, can't resist thumbing nose at cousin in friendly challenge* "Nyah!! Thhpbth!!"

*stops in tracks at the taunt. Sees MaryAnne about to turn Diablo into Hazzard's first mobile swimming pool* "GAAH!!" *runs towards the county building, heading for the water spigot where the hose is attached, and turns the handle quickly to shut off the water.*

*of course, it's impossible to stand here and guard the spigot indefinately, since MaryAnne could come over and do something really unpleasant with the garden hose, water or not. But if she did, that would leave an opportunity to run back to Diablo and drive the car to safety*

*confident of own logic, can't resist thumbing nose at cousin in friendly challenge* "Nyah!! Thhpbth!!"

*grins and then pouts when the water is turned off. Gathers up the hose in hand, coiling it while walking toward the spigot* "Nice save, cousin. Of course, I realize you can take off at this point and jump in Diablo and flee to safety." *chuckles on the word 'safety'* "But I know you can't resist a good chase, so you won't go far. So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna go change into a dry uniform...." *places the gathered hose on the ground near the spigot and then looks at cousin, the blue eyes a mix of mirth and friendly challenge* "...and then I'm gonna chase yer posterior all over this county..."

(And just a note, whatever chase unfolds should probably be relagated to it's own thread... :) )

*grins and then pouts when the water is turned off. Gathers up the hose in hand, coiling it while walking toward the spigot* "Nice save, cousin. Of course, I realize you can take off at this point and jump in Diablo and flee to safety." *chuckles on the word 'safety'* "But I know you can't resist a good chase, so you won't go far. So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna go change into a dry uniform...." *places the gathered hose on the ground near the spigot and then looks at cousin, the blue eyes a mix of mirth and friendly challenge* "...and then I'm gonna chase yer posterior all over this county..."

(And just a note, whatever chase unfolds should probably be relagated to it's own thread... :) )

*grins* "Sounds good to me. I'll wait until you're comin' out of the building before I take off. Can't have too much of a head start, it wouldn't be sporting."

*after MaryAnne retreats into the county building, strolls over to Alex* "You feel like riding shotgun? I halfta warn ya, Alex, MaryAnne and I are both outta practice and this could be a sloppy chase."

(agreed, we should do another thread. Just to show some sense of decorum. Alex, wanna do the honors with your reply?)

*grins* "Sounds good to me. I'll wait until you're comin' out of the building before I take off. Can't have too much of a head start, it wouldn't be sporting."

*after MaryAnne retreats into the county building, strolls over to Alex* "You feel like riding shotgun? I halfta warn ya, Alex, MaryAnne and I are both outta practice and this could be a sloppy chase."

(agreed, we should do another thread. Just to show some sense of decorum. Alex, wanna do the honors with your reply?)

(the reply is in the General Discussion, and is called Hazzard Shenanigans)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.