How Y'all doing?

Gray Rider

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Eric Russ aka Gray Rider. I am 41 years old and watched every episode of the Dukes while it was still new. I was hooked from the start. I have been doing War Against Northern Aggression for over 25 years and have done some WWII Army Air Corps Reenacting in honor and now in memory of my Daddy. He served in the South Pacific as part of the 13th "Jungle" Air Force. I am a Public Safety Communications Supervisor for the Rocky Mount Police Department and have been there going on 16 years. I have just started taking part in the Single Action Shooting Society hence my Gray Rider alias. I am also in training to be a Preacher. I am very into cooking and working towards starting up a Boar's Nest in Edgecombe County. It will have good food, a dance floor and stage, and Duke's memorabilia. I want to recreate the building to look like the one from the series. Right now it is just a dream. Just a bit of Duke's Trivia. Ben "Cooter" Jones was born in Tarboro, NC in I believe 1941. Tarboro is the county seat of my county, Edgecombe. Edgecombe is very much like Hazzard. Hope I did not bore anyone and thanks for allowing me to be a part of this great community.